The Wembley Playoff Final Thread; Huddersfield Town Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by every loyal supporter of the 21st Century | Page 20 | Vital Football

The Wembley Playoff Final Thread; Huddersfield Town Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by every loyal supporter of the 21st Century

I'd possibly have a look at that Thomas chap. He reminds me of a left sided Johnson when Johnson was frustrating as shit.

I'm sure Coopz can make a player out of him as he has with Johnson.

Due to all the excitement I nearly forgot. When does the first big cheque from from the Premier league drop through the door?

I found it quite an odd experience watching on TV. More surreal than tense. I felt way more tense in the semi against the Blades.

But fucking woo hoo! Kudos to those who were there: the noise rang through.

Please Forest (Marinakis) stay true to these guys who’ve made this happen. Players like Ryan Yates and Joe Worrall deserve a chance to prove themselves in the PL. I would hate to see Forest go nuts and bring twenty players through the door and undermine the unity Cooper has created. Secure the key loan players and bring in 4-5 to raise the quality, but let’s see what these players who’ve given us such pleasure this season can do at the top level.