General politics thread: | Page 200 | Vital Football

General politics thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you report yourself for being a hypocrite at the same time?

Pardon Bash? I think sending round a wiki link insinuating I’m a number of abhorrent adjectives crosses the line chap. Given I take an almost daily beating on my logic, my intelligence, my views, my language etc, I think you can forgive the fact that suggesting I’m the things someone who is far right is , is a bit of a bridge too far.

Still I gave you an opp to just retract . You didn’t want too. That’s up to you.

My god (if true)
Well the audio, did it for me. You don't do a fair well conversation, full of good wishes, AFTER you have apparently stormed off?

But the press are very good at manipulating the truth.
I despise the BBC, when they either omit the whole story/ edit and only show part of it/ or ignore it completely as though it never happened.

Their coverage over the channel migrants is full of that crap.

Pardon Bash? I think sending round a wiki link insinuating I’m a number of abhorrent adjectives crosses the line chap. Given I take an almost daily beating on my logic, my intelligence, my views, my language etc, I think you can forgive the fact that suggesting I’m the things someone who is far right is , is a bit of a bridge too far.

Still I gave you an opp to just retract . You didn’t want too. That’s up to you.
Did I suggest you were sexist, racist etc? I think not. I have suggested that your politics tends to the right and the far right. In exactly the same way that you (wrongly) keep stating that I am a ‘lefty’, a ‘loony lefty’ etc

You asked what was far right and whether it was bad so I posted a link from Wikipedia. You then chose to assumptions about what I was saying which is on you not me.

You also throw in exactly the same comments and insults on a daily basis. It’s just some of us choose to deal with it like an adult not a child.

You won’t be getting either an apology or a retraction in the same way that I don’t expect one from you.

Again, if you choose to take offence at something that wasn’t even implied then that’s on you but don’t try and pretend that you don’t make exactly the same sort of comments. All you have done is make yourself look silly.

Not at all. There is no hypocrisy. This particular part of the thread was about whether you were delighted with a macron win. I pointed out to you that was an eu institution related comment.

And yes to your point, the majority (if not all) remainers will be very happy macron won for that reason because let’s face it most people don’t know French politics and weren’t that familiar with what Le pen was saying.

Luv it chap, you are the just the man to give seminars on french domestic policy

Did I suggest you were sexist, racist etc? I think not. I have suggested that your politics tends to the right and the far right. In exactly the same way that you (wrongly) keep stating that I am a ‘lefty’, a ‘loony lefty’ etc

You asked what was far right and whether it was bad so I posted a link from Wikipedia. You then chose to assumptions about what I was saying which is on you not me.

You also throw in exactly the same comments and insults on a daily basis. It’s just some of us choose to deal with it like an adult not a child.

You won’t be getting either an apology or a retraction in the same way that I don’t expect one from you.

Again, if you choose to take offence at something that wasn’t even implied then that’s on you but don’t try and pretend that you don’t make exactly the same sort of comments. All you have done is make yourself look silly.

Given that you’ve been calling me far right and alt right (still don’t really know what the latter is) I asked you what the former meant. You sent me a wiki link with a whole bunch of things that are just not me. Why did you do it?

If I’m not rascist or sexist or the rest of the things mentioned how am I far right because I think trump is better than Biden (not saying much) and prefer a points based global immigration policy to open borders.

Maybe I’ve taken this in a bad way and thrown my toys out but bloody hell surely there’s a bit of a line here.

You are calling me a kid for not trying to sort it out like an adult. I asked you to justify or retract. You laughed in my face mate. Is that being an adult?

Look leave it. I’m tired of being insulted

Last edited:
Ere we go

Neither candidate is first preference for many of the people who voted (turnout).

If 70% of people voted then that 42% is more like 30% of the total population.

Yep agree. 42 percent of the people who voted. That’s about 13 m apparently . Still a big number. Anyway I refuse to believe that following Bash’s wiki post all those french people are rascist, sexist, bigoted bastards. Don’t accept that. Sure you’ll get the fringe nazi types but I reckon a lot were worried about the cost of living more than they were anything else

Given that you’ve been calling me far right and alt right (still don’t really know what the latter is) I asked you what the former meant. You sent me a wiki link with a whole bunch of things that are just not me. Why did you do it?

If I’m not rascist or sexist or the rest of the things mentioned how am I far right because I think trump is better than Biden (not saying much) and prefer a points based global immigration policy to open borders.

Maybe I’ve taken this in a bad way and thrown my toys out but bloody hell surely there’s a bit of a line here.

You are calling me a kid for not trying to sort it out like an adult. I asked you to justify or retract. You laughed in my face mate. Is that being an adult?

Look leave it. I’m tired of being insulted
How did you try and sort it like an adult? You hit the report button and demanded an apology as some sort of threat. That’s why I laughed at you.

Again, nowhere did I suggest you were racist or sexist etc. You did that yourself and I pointed it out at the time.

Had I made such an accusation I would have apologised but I won’t apologise for calling you alt-right or QAnon Toms in the same way that I don’t expect you to apologise for calling me a ‘loony lefty’ etc.

The insults have been flying in lots of directions today and you have given as good as you have got as you always do.

Up to you if you want to see offence where none was given but I will take my chances being reported rather than being bullied into an apology for your over-reaction.

Maybe if you had read more than the first paragraph of the link it might have helped…

Yep agree. 42 percent of the people who voted. That’s about 13 m apparently . Still a big number. Anyway I refuse to believe that following Bash’s wiki post all those french people are rascist, sexist, bigoted bastards. Don’t accept that. Sure you’ll get the fringe nazi types but I reckon a lot were worried about the cost of living more than they were anything else
And again, try reading the link fully rather than throwing your toys out of the pram. Far right politics is far more than those headline ‘ism’s…

How did you try and sort it like an adult? You hit the report button and demanded an apology as some sort of threat. That’s why I laughed at you.

Again, nowhere did I suggest you were racist or sexist etc. You did that yourself and I pointed it out at the time.

Had I made such an accusation I would have apologised but I won’t apologise for calling you alt-right or QAnon Toms in the same way that I don’t expect you to apologise for calling me a ‘loony lefty’ etc.

The insults have been flying in lots of directions today and you have given as good as you have got as you always do.

Up to you if you want to see offence where none was given but I will take my chances being reported rather than being bullied into an apology for your over-reaction.

I bullied you by giving you a choice to justify or retract? I bullied you by asking you to pm a retraction ?

What you mean is you couldn’t justify and you couldn’t possibly apologise or retract where old toms is involved

Ok Bash. I’m sure I will have collected the toys by tomorrow

And again, try reading the link fully rather than throwing your toys out of the pram. Far right politics is far more than those headline ‘ism’s…

Really -everything in that link is not flattering at all

The media and the left call people far right to invoke the isms deliberately.

Status
Not open for further replies.