January transfer action and rumours | Page 14 | Vital Football

January transfer action and rumours

Blackpool Football Club can confirm that Joe Nuttall has joined Scunthorpe United for an undisclosed fee.
The striker, 25, departs Bloomfield Road having made 33 appearances for the Seasiders.
The Club would like to thank Joe for his efforts and wish him the best of luck for the future.

Thanks for all the wonderful memory - Ipswich at home last min....

Blackpool Football Club can confirm that Joe Nuttall has joined Scunthorpe United for an undisclosed fee.
The striker, 25, departs Bloomfield Road having made 33 appearances for the Seasiders.
The Club would like to thank Joe for his efforts and wish him the best of luck for the future.

Thanks for all the wonderful memory - Ipswich at home last min....
Undisclosed fee = “0”

Nothing I happening now. We signed Dale and the lad from Rochdale. Probably going to keep hold of Bowler. We can see how good Robson had developed and Thornilly too. We aren't going down or up so nothing lost really. Ward, Virtue and Stewart on their way back from injuries too. Oh and we have cleared out all the debris too

Lesson learnt don't do business with Barrie Fry or the scouser at Oxford. UTVMP

Nothing I happening now. We signed Dale and the lad from Rochdale. Probably going to keep hold of Bowler. We can see how good Robson had developed and Thornilly too. We aren't going down or up so nothing lost really. Ward, Virtue and Stewart on their way back from injuries too. Oh and we have cleared out all the debris too

Lesson learnt don't do business with Barrie Fry or the scouser at Oxford. UTVMP
Overall, I still think it’s a decent to good window.
With the luxury of our current league position, the priority almost had to be clearing out some of the utter Sh!te left hanging around. Howe, Nuttall, Lubala and hopefully Sarkic is good riddance.

We’ve shuffled around in the wide positions a bit, I think Anderson’s injury leaves us a bit weaker but CJ could help there. If Bowler went, I think Rogers on loan would be a good sticking plaster. He was very very good for a Lincoln last year.

CM is obviously the missed opportunity, but of a shambles if we don’t sign anyone there. Hopefully something will happen. I think 1 is a must have, 2 would have been nice.

Tweets appear to suggest thats it for the day.

Bowler staying
Norburn promised a good move in June by Pish owner.
Oxford turned down 4th bid said to be a million for Brannagan.

As suggested 4 deadwood shifted.
Kirk and Beesley in.

Looking at the squad - 1 space keft for either Ward ir Virtue if they become fit enough.

Disappointed.

Brannagan bid rejected
The latest Brannagan offer that we reported that was pushing seven-figures earlier in the day was £1m and was rejected according to the Telegraph.
22:01KEY EVENT
Bowler staying
Josh Bowler will be staying, Forest and Bournemouth didn't meet the winger's asking price.
Bournemouth offered £2m plus a player according to Sam Wallace at the Telegraph but Blackpool wouldn't budge.
We understand that player was Gavin Kilkenny on loan.
This will likely mean Morgan Rogers loan deal is off.
21:53SEAN MCGINLAY
Louis Reed link
Louis Reed name banded about but Swindon Advertiser say their club's business is done as things stand and that includes the midfielder.

Someone who’s ITK on avftt suggesting that something to do with Bowler meant the clubs in for him today halved there bids once it became known. Also implies is might be a limitation for his Value in the summer as well.

On the face of things a pretty disappointing window, with only Dale and Beesley signed permanently and Kirk on loan. Doesn't seem to me to be the strengthening we were looking to achieve especially in our midfield.

Several players out the door so one can only hope that we do some better business in the summer and give ourselves a better shot in 2022/3

I do wonder why we leave it so late in a window to try and buy players.
Brannagan's buy out figure was reputedly £1.2m and we ended up offering £1m on the last day.
Surely we could have sorted this out + Thorniley long before the last minute 4 bid scramble?

I do wonder why we leave it so late in a window to try and buy players.
Brannagan's buy out figure was reputedly £1.2m and we ended up offering £1m on the last day.
Surely we could have sorted this out + Thorniley long before the last minute 4 bid scramble?
You would have thought it was not beyond the wit of man to do so…Yet of course we do not know all the facts of the why,s or where for,s.Both Posh and Oxford would appear to have an axe to grind…..Any out of contract players available that are worth considering?

I suppose we weren't desperate, we are safe and not going up. If we could get a bargain then why not try, if they don't come off nothing lost. Good window for me got rid of unwanted players and kept Marv and co

Has Bowler etc had their contracts re negotiated and got longer deals….
Plus does Everton have a sell on clause. .??

Has Bowler etc had their contracts re negotiated and got longer deals….
Plus does Everton have a sell on clause. .??

No idea about Everton having a sell on. We need to activate the 12 month extension and sell in the summer i think