January Signings | Page 24 | Vital Football

January Signings

Jebbison's doing well and playing regularly so let him stay at Burton.

Same can't be said for Coulibaly and Seriki, the forgotten men, out in Belgium. They don't appear to be injured and can't get in a squad which were thumped 7-0 at home the other week. They might as well be recalled.

Jebbison's doing well and playing regularly so let him stay at Burton.

Same can't be said for Coulibaly and Seriki, the forgotten men, out in Belgium. They don't appear to be injured and can't get in a squad which were thumped 7-0 at home the other week. They might as well be recalled.
Seriki is back at BDBL,i'm sure he played for U/23's the other week.Jebbo seems to be enjoying working with Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank at Burton. UTB

De Moose is being linked with a move abroad according to Footy Heaven,anyone on here hoping he doesn't go? Salernitana Italian serie A side are one of the clubs said to be negotiating with DEM MIGHTY BLADES(loan until the end of the season). UTB

Last edited:
Looks like McBurnie's going nowhere....West Brum have signed Andy Carroll.....says it all about them at the mo

Didn't we have him on loan first and he was decent then soon as we signed on a permanent deal he went shite. I don't think he was as poor as Dean Hammond tho Chippy mi owd pal. UTB
He was good in that loan period Rod so I blame no one but him for being a disaster of a signing.

Last edited:
It looks like Lampard is going to get the Everton job. He will have very little time to reinforce the main problem area midfield. Surely a perfect opportunity to offer Berge on loan. They can try before they buy, we lose a big cost and surely allows Hecky to finally get a LCB ?.

Has anyone noticed that we'll be restored to our natural state by the end of this window, with absolutely no pace of any sort in the squad......

Don't fuck about do we? Got pace? Get on the bench. Get em gone.

It looks like Lampard is going to get the Everton job. He will have very little time to reinforce the main problem area midfield. Surely a perfect opportunity to offer Berge on loan. They can try before they buy, we lose a big cost and surely allows Hecky to finally get a LCB ?.
He’s not after a LCB he wants a right sided one or at least that’s what he’s said in interviews he’s happy with the left side ( I know) he wants cover for bash/egan
looking very much like the Liverpool lad unless Newcastle give up on Dan burn at Brighton and turn to the lad at Liverpool then we’re fcked

He’s not after a LCB he wants a right sided one or at least that’s what he’s said in interviews he’s happy with the left side ( I know) he wants cover for bash/egan
looking very much like the Liverpool lad unless Newcastle give up on Dan burn at Brighton and turn to the lad at Liverpool then we’re fcked
I had not seen that. The last thing we need is more cover. We need players to improve the first 11.