Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Possibly, he's pragmatic enough to be adaptive

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Pure desperation on our part, not even close to our DNA

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • Haven't got a clue, we've been mugged again

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Depends on the trophy Gary. A win in the Carabao Cup, European Conference League, or even FA Cup would not compensate for me a continuation of the mind numbing boredom Spurs fans have had to live with for more than two years now.
Winning any trophy would be good enough for me. Then we can reset and think about building the club and the football in the way that we want to.

Being the first winners of the European Conference League has a nice sound to it, despite if people see it as a nonsense competition.

Winning any trophy would be good enough for me. Then we can reset and think about building the club and the football in the way that we want to.

Being the first winners of the European Conference League has a nice sound to it, despite if people see it as a nonsense competition.

Just winning. We need to learn how to do it as a club and as supporters.

as 80 says, just winning anything would be the start of what can come next.

Depends on the trophy Gary. A win in the Carabao Cup, European Conference League, or even FA Cup would not compensate for me a continuation of the mind numbing boredom Spurs fans have had to live with for more than two years now.
Defensive teams don't usually win trophies these days though. So if we were successful I don't see it being in a style something akin to Jose's.

It won't be the swashbuckling football that we saw under Harry and Poch either but then we don't have the players to play like that anyway, irrespective of the manager. Or at least we don't have enough of them currently.

I am ok with Conte...I just think it will be a miracle for anybody to turn this shit titanic around. We have regressed so for over multiple seasons...TALL ORDER!!!!

I am ok with Conte...I just think it will be a miracle for anybody to turn this shit titanic around. We have regressed so for over multiple seasons...TALL ORDER!!!!

Nothing trends permanently if the foundation is solid. And our financial foundation is very solid.