Wolves v NUFC | Page 2 | Vital Football

Wolves v NUFC

I went to an F.A. Cup game Merstham v Hereford. Conditions were shit and like all those years ago Hereford won without conceding this time,2-0. I was expecting NUFC to get a point today but the result is not a great surprise. It’s not looking good.

Brooce has had his fair share of luck in this job and his biggest bit yet is the fact that we don't play Rafa's Everton at home until February. Technically it would be the most uncomfortable he would have felt at wor ground since Halloween all them years ago and I doubt he'll still be here when Rafa teaches him a lesson or 5.

I reckon his lot will finish in the top 4 this season.

I am fed up with Bruce and his limp excuses after every match. We played well, we were unlucky, I will look at myself, back to the training ground, etc. Same old, same old week after week. What is disgraceful is his mates saying he is doing a great job, Ashley completely indifferent to what is going on around him, Charnley disappearing into the ether. All of this completely unacceptable yet they get away with it.

This season we have been poor ! Going forward and creating isn't the real problem when all players are fit , but the squad is threadbare and we will always have injuries. We are conceding way to many goals and the midfield is all too often overrun. It's no good playing well one game in seven .... even teams around is in the bottom seem to be playing better football for 90 mins. Even though the manager isn't supported by the owner, it's his responsibility to drill the players in tactics and formation ... at the minute it's just not good enough .

I am fed up with Bruce and his limp excuses after every match. We played well, we were unlucky, I will look at myself, back to the training ground, etc. Same old, same old week after week. What is disgraceful is his mates saying he is doing a great job, Ashley completely indifferent to what is going on around him, Charnley disappearing into the ether. All of this completely unacceptable yet they get away with it.
You're fed up after 7 games !!
Were you fed up last season as well ?

All of this completely unacceptable yet they get away with it.

Just like Brexit, people were warned time and time again. They still voted for it and the tossers still turn up at the officially named Sports Direct Arena. If I was Mike Ashley, I’d be laughing like fuck at all the clowns (and that is what they are) who still turn up buying pints, clobber and pies every week. Talk about lily-livered *****.

You should have chosen facts instead of mis-truths and lies to support your arguments and they might have listened. Calling em clowns or worse isn’t going to make people listen about attending either.

It’s frustrating about those that insist on going - definitely - I would agree with that - but - like Brexit - it ain’t gonna change.

If they were taken over tomoz OM - would you defo go back; think about it or leave it now but be happy they’re rid of the parasite?

To be fair Neppos, I don’t think OM can help when he was born like and I’d hazard a guess that 1992 was probs round about when he was nowt but a whipppersnapper. It wouldn’t have been a case of him being 30 or owt and becoming a jonnie-come-lately.

Nor is there anything wrong with wanting the club to try and be the best it can.

I would simply advocate listening to the others point of view without slagging each other off. Cos when Ashley does eventually go/die - those that go back are gonna have to get along with those that continued to go.

oh- I wouldn’t keep banging on about Brexit either.