Wolves v NUFC | Page 3 | Vital Football

Wolves v NUFC

To be fair Neppos, I don’t think OM can help when he was born like and I’d hazard a guess that 1992 was probs round about when he was nowt but a whipppersnapper. It wouldn’t have been a case of him being 30 or owt and becoming a jonnie-come-lately.

Nor is there anything wrong with wanting the club to try and be the best it can.

I would simply advocate listening to the others point of view without slagging each other off. Cos when Ashley does eventually go/die - those that go back are gonna have to get along with those that continued to go.

oh- I wouldn’t keep banging on about Brexit either.

Get all of that, Finn

Comment made out of years of listening to the fair weather, glory hunting **** 😅

Yep same old shit spouted after every game. Wonder what excuse he will have if we ever manage to win a game😂

Just like Brexit, people were warned time and time again. They still voted for it and the tossers still turn up at the officially named Sports Direct Arena. If I was Mike Ashley, I’d be laughing like fuck at all the clowns (and that is what they are) who still turn up buying pints, clobber and pies every week. Talk about lily-livered *****.
I'm a 'remainer' by heart om and have no time for the Johnny foreigner bollocks.
I now, however, hold the opinion that the 'brexiteers' who understood the real system and purpose behind the EU got it right and we were wrong

You only have to look at the Unions response to a pandemic that kills mainly 80+ year olds in countries where the average lifespan is 80+ years.

Boris and co look like snow white compared to their counterparts in Germany, France and Italy.