Manchester United v Aston Villa Saturday 25th September 12.30pm K.O | Page 33 | Vital Football

Manchester United v Aston Villa Saturday 25th September 12.30pm K.O

Oh, a deep joy to see these morons crying (bar the young kid in the grey top though) and getting upset at what they do every week.

Emi particularly pissed them off and I wonder if this shithousery that we got up to by surrounding Penado is more influence on the players by Emi and Austin MacPhee as we used to just roll over and accept decisions like this?

The other thing I noticed from MacPhee was the roasting he was giving some of the players during a drinks break.

I think I like him:lol:

Last edited:
Hope none of us was fooled into thinking Mike Dean was going to be impartial when he gave the first yellow card of the game to them?

Oh, a deep joy to see these morons crying (bar the young kid though) and getting upset at what they do every week.

Emi particularly pissed them off and I wonder if this shithousery that we got up to by surrounding Penado is more influence by Austin MacPhee as we used to just roll over and accept decisions like this?

The other thing I noticed from MacPhee was the roasting he was giving some of the players during a drinks break.

Fuck in hell, I didn’t realise the penalty was that bad!

Oh, a deep joy to see these morons crying (bar the young kid in the grey top though) and getting upset at what they do every week.

Emi particularly pissed them off and I wonder if this shithousery that we got up to by surrounding Penado is more influence by Austin MacPhee as we used to just roll over and accept decisions like this?

I think besides being our set piece coach he is also the bollocking man.

Elation is the natural order of the day after an extremely rare and deserved win at Old Trafford. Greatly encouraged by our last three away performances, including the youngsters stepping up to the plate. But if we are not to get totally carried away, albeit very understandably, I think we should remain in the land of reality. We have yet to see the best of Ollie, Ings or Buendia - which is reason for even further confidence, because surely they will come good. Bailey too speaks for himself. But the other reality today in my book is that we were even better against Chelsea, but as much of why we won rather than lost today was also down to MUFC misfiring from a succession of decent openings, as much as our good defending. As did we on a couple of guilt edged chances, but 28 shots to 7 does tell its own story, highlighted, hilariously, by Fernandez.