Manchester United v Aston Villa Saturday 25th September 12.30pm K.O | Vital Football

Manchester United v Aston Villa Saturday 25th September 12.30pm K.O

sirdennis

Alert Team
Going early on this one as I am so bang up for it.

I really think it is time we did them over and I don't even mind going in to the game with a 1-0 handicap as they will surely be given a ridiculous penalty at some point.

If we somehow beat this mob of cheating, glory hunting, plastic wankers it'll give me more joy than any other result we might get this season.

However in my time of going to Villa games we've beaten these 4 times, 1 of which was against their kids in the league cup. So 3 meaningful wins in nearly 30 years. We don't beat man utd.

Typical. Doing so well and then they get a cheating penalty and we lose.

Unbelievable , 2 nil up going into an inexplicable 10 mins stoppage time and we lose 3-2.

Ffs, a young player never to be seen in a Manure shirt again comes on and scores a worldie in the last min. .

(Just getting post match thoughts down early)

Typical. Doing so well and then they get a cheating penalty and we lose.

Unbelievable , 2 nil up going into an inexplicable 10 mins stoppage time and we lose 3-2.

Ffs, a young player never to be seen in a Manure shirt again comes on and scores a worldie in the last min. .

(Just getting post match thoughts down early)
Bitter memories, Melon,but remember Supermac in 57,Pat McMahon at Villa Park and Dean's double at Wembley.

Back to 4-3-3 for this one as, quite simply, Bailey has to start.

Emi
Cash Konsa Mings Targett
McGinn Luiz Ramsey
Bailey Ollie Ings

Won yet have we?

100.gif

It depends which Pogba turns up. If it the could give a toss version, with him and Fred in midfield, we will overrun them and give them a real good game. If it is the Pogba looking to impress for a move to Spain, we might struggle.
I think that our full backs and centre backs will give Turkey Neck Ronaldo a run for his money.
As for our threat going forward, if Bailey is fit, it could be a riot of a result. It is about time we beat these cheats