The Carabao Cup Thread | Page 77 | Vital Football

The Carabao Cup Thread

Marv ffs....looked like he was shitting himself before he took it.
Good effort but still very annoying...I thought; beat these and with our much larger squad we could make it to wembley.
Normally it doesn't bother me so much, R3 of the league cup...but I'm actually gutted.

Proud of that performance tonight, kids totally unfazed, maybe a couple should of taken a penalty? Definitely not the result a few of us would of been expecting when the teams were read out. Took them to the edge. Hopefully it will fire us up for Saturday

The youngsters impress me more and more every time I watch them.
Archer's movement to create space for himself is really top drawer. He's thriving in a team who can actually pick him out.
Philogene-Bidace is a bag of tricks and is so confident running at defenders.
Chucky looks built for the Prem quite frankly.
The future is very bright indeed gentlemen. Onwards and upwards!

Seen many cup performances over the past few years with a weaker team and we’ve been absolutely bloody useless. Tonight we were far from useless but can’t help but think that a couple of big guns on the bench like they had and the penalty shoot out could have been very different. Nakamba wouldn’t have taken one for a start. That said, some very decent performances and I’ll be watching that goal a few times. Cracking finish. Disappointing to go out in any cup game but lots of positives tonight.