Chelsea v Aston Villa Match Thread - 11/9 - 5.30pm | Page 24 | Vital Football

Chelsea v Aston Villa Match Thread - 11/9 - 5.30pm

I think we have a quality striker but typical Villa we are turning him into a work horse rather than creating chances for him. We could have Haaland up front and we'd do the same.

We do have a good striker but …

97 mill v 28 mill

Chelsea , 2x loans in the greed league, Manure, Inter , Chelsea, international regular v Weston super mud, Exeter, Brentford , Villa, one cap.

Its the difference at this level.

Very promising, just had a feeling today, have us at 33/1 for a 2-1

Just wish we'd raise our game for the, what should be, bread and butter sides like Watford and Brentford. But hey, if this is us now up to speed moving forward, great.

Be lovely to get a win, obviously, certainly don't deserve to be 1 down at the moment.

Best half of football I have seen from us for a long time. Ollie should have scored and their keeper has kept them ahead. Ramsey and super John have been outstanding but all have played well. The ref is such a homer its untrue two identical fouls by them to the ones that we got carded for and nothing at all given. I won't go into some of the other decisions.

We've said this many times before...

However, play like this and we will pick up a lot of points. Full fit squad, 2 fit strikers. We can score here, however If this stays respectable, I wont be too disappointed.

UTV