Tayo to Blackburn? | Page 15 | Vital Football

Tayo to Blackburn?

Good luck to Tayo. Decent move for him and he has the ability to be a good Championship player if he continues his development as we have seen over the last 18 months.
I trust he'll get a warm welcome should he play at Sincil Bank in the near future. He deserves it

I’ll admit I was one of those that had some doubts about Tayo in the first several games. He gave the ball away far too often and didn’t seem to gel with others in terms of his position and role, although a point I saw on an earlier post about him maybe playing passes that were ahead of his team-mates understanding of what he was doing entered my mind a couple of times as well. The turning point was MA’s challenge for the LB spot. From that moment on it was clear we had a real player. He developed a terrific understanding with Jorge especially and some of their interplay down the left was a delight to watch. He certainly has fulfilled ’the model’ for what MA is trying to achieve (buy young, develop and sell on at a healthy profit). Thanks for your contribution Tayo and good luck for the future. 👏👏

The turnover of players nowadays leads me to think… who knows? Last season he was a big contributor to Lincoln’s success. Hard to replace as the others seem to have been who have left.

Success is now not measured by on-field results. It is now measured by how much we improve other clubs' players, and by how fast we can flip our own.

If as seems the case Tayo is moving onto pastures new I wish him only the best.

He has improved immeasurably in his time with us and I certainly wouldn't be surprised to see him playing at the top level some day.

Nobody can blame a player for wanting to play at the highest level in what is a relatively short career.

Good luck Tayo I say and thanks.