Sheep Shaggers V Hopeless League One Candidates | Page 13 | Vital Football

Sheep Shaggers V Hopeless League One Candidates

Well again pretty shocking stuff, can't handle another full season of this hot garbage he has to go. Buchanon looks good really should pay the extra, Johnson was poor but at least he scored.

No excuses, embarrassing, inept, clueless, f-ing disgraceful.

Hughton has to go. I'd have taken defeat to ensure it because having a shot at staying up is more important than drawing a one-off game.

Haven't been this angry in years.

Better in 2nd half but lets not let that disguise the overall appalling performance and the fact that CH should still go, as for all the possession 2nd half we created so little. We need 2 decent full backs, more dynamic strikers but above all a more positive approach to the game and we aren't going to get that approach from CH

Much better second half but final ball still sadly lacking.

Zinc looked a shadow of his usual self after being stamped on in the balls. Bong was half decent after the break. Garner started to get into his stride but still overhit a pass shockingly near the end.

Worrall is only just starting his season. I hope CH gets a few more games to play with a more settled defence and a couple more signings.

Much better second half but final ball still sadly lacking.

Zinc looked a shadow of his usual self after being stamped on in the balls. Bong was half decent after the break. Garner started to get into his stride but still overhit a pass shockingly near the end.

Worrall is only just starting his season. I hope CH gets a few more games to play with a more settled defence and a couple more signings.
This is an honest and genuine question;

Why on earth would you hope for a few more games of what you have seen today? I cannot fathom why anyone would want to see more of what we have seen so far this season.

A better second half but, in my opinion still a long way to go. In a second half that we dominated possession, we had two shots on goal, the goal and Grabban`s back heal. Derby in their few minutes of possession had better chances and we got away with a point thanks to two good saves by Samba and a deviation of McKenna.
The second half was all heart, the players, not some tactical genius. The Derby players were visibly tired, to make it even worse for them, their number one menace, Lawerance, got injured early on.
Derby might struggle as they are short of players, but we are and will struggle because we don't have a system of play that creates enough chances.
The second half showed that when there is not that continuous pressure on the backline, even Bong can come useful, his was the assist to Johnson.
Taking out Yates and bringing on Grabban was an act of desperation for CH he knew, losing this one and was out. Can a one-man midfield (Garner) with another one like Zinc work?
Carvalho`s Forest adventure should be over. No motivation contributes nothing, who knows maybe if we started the first half like we started the second, we could have even won the game.
Mighten is being sussed out now. Not given the right balls and defenders know how they face him, he remains dangerous but the surprise factor of the early days is over.
We need to dare and shoot more from outside the box, I think we are the team with the least shots from outside the box in the country (excluding shots that end up in Row Z and those that are blocked).
Fingers crossed for this week and some really good signings, this team needs fresh impetus ...

Some of garners passing was off . Least we didn't lose. We just never look like a winning a game.

Awful performance and hard to see how we can squeeze anything better out of this woeful squad.

I had a nightmare last night, I was in a pub with the Pope and CP and they would only talk about politics and kept ordering flat beer that tasted of fish...and neither of them would pay their rounds.

Unbelievably, I woke up to a reality this morning that's even more starkly depressing!

if hes staying then im glad he got some reward for at least putting out arguably the most attacking line up nd not caving in., even swapped a defensive midfilder for a striker. Fully deseved point, I thought we dominated the second half, at least in spirit

Hughton is not the manager to be in charge of this new Forest philosophy of now only getting in younger players. If this is our new policy then we need a manager who is going to get the players to play the ball quicker ,and forwards,or there is no point in having this new policy.