The player who left thread | Page 433 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

He also said Grealish wouldn't agitate for a move so the balls in our court completely if that's true.

I reckon he follows Vital Villa, said he wouldn't need to be agitating (his agent on his behalf) yesterday

I genuinely can't put any energy into any of this sort of thing, what will be, will be, no report will have an inside track as I really can't see that his agent would need to be doing any agitating in all this (as some definitely do to earn a move for a player)

It can't all be bullshit mate. The club or the player have done nothing at all to squash it. I don't even know why there is any talk of a new contract when he has 4 years left on his current one. To be quite honest if Grealish only wants more money and this whole saga is about his greed then I'd rather he sod off to be honest. There is no reason to offer him anything if we don't want to sell him. Are we being extorted by Mr Aston Villa or does he want to leave? It's one or the other it seems. I'd have more respect for him if he wants to leave for footballing reasons at this point.
Mr Thongs he'd look a bit of a Muppet on 100k with others being payed 2-3 X that and lesser players. He's got to get paid comparable salary.

Grealish 'unbelievably happy' as date of move from Villa to Man City is set - pundit
Aston Villa superstar Jack Grealish will be “unbelievably happy” that a move to Man City is creeping ever closer.
That is according to ex-Premier League goalkeeper Paddy Kenny, speaking exclusively to Football Insider about the latest in the Grealish saga.more shite goes on to say he isn't going to push for a move either well he is under contract really

Last edited:
Grealish 'unbelievably happy' as date of move from Villa to Man City is set - pundit
Aston Villa superstar Jack Grealish will be “unbelievably happy” that a move to Man City is creeping ever closer.
That is according to ex-Premier League goalkeeper Paddy Kenny, speaking exclusively to Football Insider about the latest in the Grealish saga.

Paddy Kenny is well known around these parts as being an absolute twat and pisshead. One night when he was pissed he had a falling out with his missus at an Indian restaurant which led to her biting off one of his eyebrows.

Citeh: So are you selling us Grealish or what?

Villa: Nope

Citeh: Why are you wasting our time? We can't spend months on this. If we can't get the deal done in the next few days, we are off.

Villa: Toddle off then.

Citeh: This is just wasting valuable negotiating time.

Villa: We don't want to sell Grealish.

Citeh: This is ridiculous. We can't spend any more time on this.

Some live by their every word.
Yes I've seen that, I think it goes a bit like this one pundit quotes another pundit who uses quotes from another pundit or an ex-player who's overheard a conversation between two strangers down the pub. One of these strangers happen`s to live next door to someone else who knows the kit man at Aston Villa.

I think they just rehash the same shit, as the amount of clicks they get drives revenue.

I’ve no doubt there is a link, but it’s just guesswork and the same mugs click on the same rehashed stories every day.

I think they just rehash the same shit, as the amount of clicks they get drives revenue.

I’ve no doubt there is a link, but it’s just guesswork and the same mugs click on the same rehashed stories every day.
Not from me, they don't I run uBlock Origin and Noscript if only there was a way to remove them from my media feed the day I give BL any ad venue is the day hell freezes over

Last edited:
I actually started to pay for The Athletic, but I've got so sick of reading the outlandish claims, made up articles and rehashed nonsense I cancelled.

I simply don't trust any sports media (apart from sites like this) enough to pay for it.