Making the rules up | Vital Football

Making the rules up

You know what, fuck it anyway. Football isn't what it was and never will be again, as we lose our collective minds.

Add this bollocks to our perpetual McGoldrick worshipping knee taking, and why on earth would I set foot inside Bramall Lane.

Thanks China.
Thanks Mr Chauvin.
Much appreciated!

You know what, fuck it anyway. Football isn't what it was and never will be again, as we lose our collective minds.

Add this bollocks to our perpetual McGoldrick worshipping knee taking, and why on earth would I set foot inside Bramall Lane.

Thanks China.
Thanks Mr Chauvin.
Much appreciated!

I've shelled for 2 upper westfield ST's as per. If the hurdles put in front of access and the experience become not worth the effort. Like you I feel football can go fuck itself. It's run by crooks,administered by snowflakes, played in the main by cheating self entitled obscenely paid vvankers and I'll call it a day. shame. Been like a partner who always loved me even when letting me down. C'est la vie.

Trying to force people’s hand aren’t they?
For the greater good??

BBC news just now- social mobility and the deprivation caused due to Covid.
From Grimsby and there's a person on there who's 'devastated ' that he had to go to London to pursue his acting career. FFS what did he expect?
Vaudeville in the fish market.

I'm well pissed off that they didn't build a hotel in Woodhouse when I chose that career.

You could swan into Wimbledon though without jabs or a mask, they’re targeting certain sports and lines of business the virus isn’t picky it should be either all or none
it makes no difference to me I’m double jabbed anyway but can’t see how they can enforce it,it would take about 4 hrs to check everyone into the ground

I’d hope that season ticket holders and maybe members would only need to be verified once and it’d be possible to enable the individual’s card for access rather than checking them again and again on match day. Not sure how it’d work for casual fans though and if there’s a booster jab it’d need doing all over again.

You could swan into Wimbledon though without jabs or a mask, they’re targeting certain sports and lines of business the virus isn’t picky it should be either all or none
it makes no difference to me I’m double jabbed anyway but can’t see how they can enforce it,it would take about 4 hrs to check everyone into the ground
Perhaps if all BLADES fans turn up at BDBL with Strawberry's and Cream we'll be ok Bully?:giggle: UTB

I like him better when he's miming Rod- and so would Aya I reckon!
Germaine was at BDBL 2years ago to see SIR ROD so the lass knows who the best singers are mi owd pal.:yes: Sir Cliff was ok-ish early on with the Shadows but i must say he wouldn't make my top 100 singers nowhere near in fact.UTB

Last edited:
For the greater good??

BBC news just now- social mobility and the deprivation caused due to Covid.
From Grimsby and there's a person on there who's 'devastated ' that he had to go to London to pursue his acting career. FFS what did he expect?
Vaudeville in the fish market.

I'm well pissed off that they didn't build a hotel in Woodhouse when I chose that career.

The closer to the Humber you get, the further down the tree of evolution you slip...