#COVID19 | Page 1068 | Vital Football

#COVID19

It really fucking was

One of the best

Those last 10 by Hamilton were ridiculous

Still think Red Bull are too strong this year and Verstap is almost as good as a racer as Hamilton

Once Hamilton retires he's going to be who I will be following

I'd say better, as he's been in the poorer car for so long (still is in my opinion). I've followed him since he was in Toro Rosso, and he's instinctive. Two non-finishes (for whatever reason) and still leading. He's hilarious too. I've supported both, no reason not to really, like I supported Benn, Watson, Collins AND Eubank.

Seems a few on here were thinking on the same lines as Boris [allegedly] about not giving a chuff if old people died of Covid.

The people on here though, were saying it was retribution/karma for voting for Brexit, which I doubt was Boris' sentiment.

That was one on here who all people of whatever political leanings they may be think is a tit.

I think we should all move on from revelations about the butcher & what he said or did after all Fred West did a great deal of good building work but no one focuses on that

That was one on here who all people of whatever political leanings they may be think is a tit.

I think we should all move on from revelations about the butcher & what he said or did after all Fred West did a great deal of good building work but no one focuses on that

There were more than one.

There were more than one.

I will have to go back a pip as I only remember one.

It is obviously out of order just as saying it’s only old people dying or let the bodies pile high. Cummings is doing himself no favours with this lashing out though,, he’d be better rebuilding his life

It is obviously out of order just as saying it’s only old people dying or let the bodies pile high. Cummings is doing himself no favours with this lashing out though,, he’d be better rebuilding his life

He's a very odd chap.
He is one of those (thankfully) rare specimens who genuinely does not care about others (DC).

Glad you enjoyed it mate.

After 16 months of a totally dull existence in the UK, everybody should be happy that you’ve got to do something to lift the spirits and make you feel normal again, not make you feel like some villain of the piece for living life, which seems to be the new normal now.

It reflects on the nation that they all feel dull when they have to actually entertain themselves and only feel content when out in crowds and maybe on the pop. For me lockdown has made little difference to my life, theres more to do at home than ever in my lifetime, the internet gives us the entire world, I have bikes and trainers and pets and gardens, online poker, sports, movies, friends, the lot.

All about perspective perhaps sure, I genuinelly appreciate my life, theres a million ways it could be worse, just go look at the homeless or poorer nations. 'We' are so spoiled and dont even realise it

well, it doesnt help him, but its right that we should hear it.
Like Trumpism tho, we all realise it makes no difference, people have literally accepted the lies and scams and cheating of the government for the sake of self interest.

I'd say better, as he's been in the poorer car for so long (still is in my opinion). I've followed him since he was in Toro Rosso, and he's instinctive. Two non-finishes (for whatever reason) and still leading. He's hilarious too. I've supported both, no reason not to really, like I supported Benn, Watson, Collins AND Eubank.

I think Hamilton is a bit over rated as a 'racer'. Hes literally had the best car and anytime hes been in a genuinelly close battle with someone good he hits them, be it alonso, rosberg or max. Hes fast, but hes lacking in combat.

Woanz, I'm not suggesting that you may be flogging a dead horse but there don't seem to be too many folk on here that are bothered by the opening up of the UK to Covid. Over here we are taking the opposite view and it's playing hell. Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane all under heavy lockdown, all construction work has stopped in Sydney and still Delta has us by the short and curlies. And it's not just the old and feeble who are suffering, it's starting to catch younger people too. Plus the fact that it's spreading out into the sticks now for the first time.

We still have plenty of friends and rellies over there and I'm starting to worry a bit as I think Boris is on the wrong horse. Hope I'm wrong.

Red Bulls car is just massively better this season

2 possibly 3 of Hamiltons 7 titles have been under him having an inferior car he may get a 4th this season

He literally is the best racer
He has broken just about every record possible...yes one driver holding all the records

Verstap will have to have an incredible career to even get half of what Hamilton has achieved

How many titles and records did Hamilton have at the same age as Verstap??

Verstsap has nothing

Hamilton has stil got another 2-
-3 years left at the top

All the pretenders have come and gone but Verstap is the closest but still not on the same level as the GOAT

I think Hamilton is a bit over rated as a 'racer'. Hes literally had the best car and anytime hes been in a genuinelly close battle with someone good he hits them, be it alonso, rosberg or max. Hes fast, but hes lacking in combat.

2 of his titles wins have been when Ferrari had the best car and possibly a 3rd one too

How many have won it with 2 different teams

I think 2 others?

Who holds just about every record possible?

He even holds the record for holding the most records at one time and its not even close for the next person

His stats do not lie
Racers who know the sport and have raced pretty much agree he is the best ever

2 of his titles wins have been when Ferrari had the best car and possibly a 3rd one too

I think 2 others?

He even holds the record for holding the most records at one time and its not even close for the next person

His stats do not lie

im just pointing out that when in a close race with a close rival, he hits them :) And of course, like Schumacher he has a wingman as opposed to a top racer as a team mate for years. These things are all relative for sure and stats wise hes proven to be the best, Im hardly denying his achievments but he's not the best to me, just the most successful

Woanz, I'm not suggesting that you may be flogging a dead horse but there don't seem to be too many folk on here that are bothered by the opening up of the UK to Covid. Over here we are taking the opposite view and it's playing hell. Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane all under heavy lockdown, all construction work has stopped in Sydney and still Delta has us by the short and curlies. And it's not just the old and feeble who are suffering, it's starting to catch younger people too. Plus the fact that it's spreading out into the sticks now for the first time.

We still have plenty of friends and rellies over there and I'm starting to worry a bit as I think Boris is on the wrong horse. Hope I'm wrong.
hmmm, actually most of the world right now thinks UK is acting irresponsibly, its been publically stated by the big bodies

I think 2 others?

His stats do not lie

Seriously, how the fcuk is this helping my post count?

I think 2 others?

His stats do not lie

He should have won it when Ferrari last did with Kimi.