Transfer Window - Summer 2021 | Page 66 | Vital Football

Transfer Window - Summer 2021

I hate being a Spurs fan full stop. There is nothing I can do about it though .
It’s in me , it eats away at me , I haven’t really been a bad person , why have I been cursed to be a Spurs fan ? :shake:………….. :rofl:

I have done a couple of bad things and I paid for it big time. Deep within us are dark secrets but are we brave enough to tell.

Theresa May thought her worst moment was running through a field of barley.

I am going to disclose my secret later and its bad, very bad..

Gollini seems to be highly rated in Italy. It could turn out to be a shrewd bit of business at the numbers being muted especially if Hugo moves on in a year. Lloris, Gollini and Hart isn't a bad 3 for this year.

The foxes have been shrewd in the transfer market again.

Dakar, Soumare and Bertrand.

LCFC will be interesting this season. Tielemans linked with Liverpool, Maddison with Arsenal and once again you get the feeling the best players are about to jump ship.

Add to that, Justin's ACL recovery. Such a shame.

Schmeichel, Evans and Vardy don't get any younger.

But as you say, no sitting on hands from them. They get on with it.

Everton's pre-season could get highly disrupted now with news that one of their 31 year olds has been arrested on serious child sex abuse charges, which will send shockwaves throughout the club.

They appear to only have two 31 years olds, , I hope we're looking carefully at what if any contact old players may have had with the kids. I also hope that all the allegations are unfounded no matter who it is.

The description given out is that he is a 'regular' for his country, and that isn't one of them.

I have done a couple of bad things and I paid for it big time. Deep within us are dark secrets but are we brave enough to tell.

Theresa May thought her worst moment was running through a field of barley.

I am going to disclose my secret later and its bad, very bad..

I have revealed my bad thing under My Confession thread. In Off Topic.

In Italy it's been confirmed that we have concluded a loan to buy deal for him.

Apparently should we take up the option next summer, he'll cost us £13 mill.
I'm not convinced by him but then again i know naff all when it comes to keepers lol. Going by form of old rather than more recent certainly won't help matters.

I am reading that Lamela is being swapped for Brian Gil. I think it's the time for Lamela to leave now as he needs to play more. They are saying that we are paying them and giving them Lamela. This lad has only played a handful of matches and not really set the world on fire .