England Belongs To Us | Page 2 | Vital Football

England Belongs To Us

It is on Kent online and the BBC news website. Not got time to try the links as off to work now.

It's OK Kate , it was a WhatsApp private group message and she later apologised on twitter.

Like I suspected , no mention of school meals !

If one is going to quote on here , is there a need to make things up ?

E6FR4-SWEAEjWk4.jpeg

What she actually wrote was:

"They lost - would it be ungenerous to suggest Rashford should have spent more time perfecting his game and less time playing politics "

CarerKate has misquoted what was written in order to imply that the evil Tory MP wants poor children to starve and to get people who haven't actually seen the quote to enact an angry emotional response.
Yor defence of her (if that is what it was) would be funny if it wasn'r sick. Take away any distortion of what the MP said, the actual words were bad enough.

Sorry but Patel is a repulsive racist and Mings is right.
Please provide evidence of Patel being "racist"....
....or stop the abuse.

No. Mings is wrong. HE is "stoking" division.
(Perhaps he should be "cancelled")

(Woke. Hypocrites....?)

I suppose those of you that can see no wrong in her also support the disgusting defacing of the tribute to Marcus Rashford.
Again....
Where is your evidence for Patel "support the defacing of Rashford".

Presumably you opposed the defacing of monuments to Churchill and others ?

(Woke. Hypocrites....?)

Also Natalie Elphicke - Tory MP for Dover said Rashford should concentrate on taking penalties rather that worrying about free school meals for kids. What a vile thing to say. Same old Tories showing their true colours.
How is that "vile" ?
Why can't you just disagree ?
Why is that not "fair comment" ?
People in politics have to face challenge all the time.
If Rashford enters the politikcal arena, why should he be exempt ?

(Woke. Hypocrites....?)

I kind of wanted to link to this article in the Euro 2020 thread as it is relevant to some of the the posts from yesterday but I have taken note of some of the criticism I received earlier in that same thread and so have started a new one.

Fair enough to try to keep the Euro 2020 thread predominantly about the actual football but this is an important topic. Indeed, important enough to probably warrant its own thread.

Anyway, this is by 'Jim', a Leeds United and England supporter who is also a member of
'Football Lads and Lasses Against Fascism'.

Have a read and give us your thoughts:

https://flaf.org.uk/england-belongs-to-us/

a good read. Whatever your opinion on players taking the knee, if it’s turning the hardcore racists away from following England that can only be a good thing.

It's OK Kate , it was a WhatsApp private group message and she later apologised on twitter.

Like I suspected , no mention of school meals !

If one is going to quote on here , is there a need to make things up ?

View attachment 50300

And.... what was his politics mostly about????

Trying to feed hungry children...

So, using pretty basic logic, you can reliably translate the above to the below...

they lost - would it be ungenerous to suggest Rashford should have spent more time perfecting his game and less time playing politics "trying to feed hungry children".

And.... what was his politics mostly about????

Trying to feed hungry children...

So, using pretty basic logic, you can reliably translate the above to the below...

they lost - would it be ungenerous to suggest Rashford should have spent more time perfecting his game and less time playing politics "trying to feed hungry children".
10.4 million (his annual salary).

She shouldn't have said it though. Lots of petty point scoring.

Hope everybody is taking note of which posters are coming into a thread called 'England Belongs To Us' and ate choosing to attack the 'hard left' and defend Patel rather than unequivocally condemn those who have been racially abusing our young heroes.

Makes you wonder whether they truly believe that England belongs to all of us.

They might have valid points (though I don't think they so) but even if they do, wouldn't it be better that they kept those thoughts to themselves on this occasion and instead simply condemn the racist abuse?

Do people not think that such arguments provide the racists with more confidence to keep on abusing?

You've brought them all out from under their rocks today, Buddha. Christ, this board is a depressing place to visit these days.

Sorry Herr.

I know it is depressing but we must take heart from the fact that it is clear most of us disagree with them.

If it wasn't already clear who they are, it's pretty fucking obvious here, on this thread.

But also that many (though definitely not all) who voted for Brexit are racists who demonstrate, "stupidity and a lack of understanding". As well as, I'd add, hatred, prejudice, bigotry and intolerance.f
Why is it OK for you to keep abusing large numbers of Leave voters ("many ...are racists")....

.,,,,while any mention of grooming gangs, withouit sufficent qualifiers of "some", "tiny minority" are met with accusations of "racism".

Not forgetting:
"stupidity and lack of understanding"
I've have yet to meet an EU fan (outside the Commission or European Parliament) who understands# the EU, its huge over-reach into domestic, non-trade matters, its democratic deficit, and actual impact on the UK economy in £ numbers.
(# Or are they "EU-deniers" ?)

Do you wonder why so many people despise such hypocrisy and double standards - especially when accompanied by such vitriole and abuse ? :mad:

Shotshy - "Does anyone else know someone who is openly racist?", unfortunately I have encountered many (bloke at work has just been sacked (quite rightly) for expressing his vile views at work). Only have to listen to some views being expressed in the pub and you know that it's not gone away. There's even a bloke I know who is referred to as "Robbie the Racist".

As I have previously stated, I see it expressed on a daily basis at work.