GB News | Vital Football

GB News

Absolutely. I hope Brillo delivers a none woke agenda driven news and opinion station as he pledged.

A promising lineup of presenters. Not too sure about Tom Harwood as the senior political correspondent but I'll give him a chance. It needs to stay a Piers Morgan free zone and don't bring in garbage like Owen Jones to provide the 'alternative voice'.

Journalists who do their job..?

With Brexit gone, except for the NI protocol, and Covid near to done, theres a lot of journos who have been able to get by, writing unsubstantiated bollocks and opinion pieces masquerading as news for the last four years. Its going to come as a shock when they have to critically analyse the issues of the day and write them up in proper English instead.

Looks interesting. I'll have a proper look later, but its interesting that there are journo's prepared to try and live outside the groupthink bubble...

Here's the Home Secretary on GB News, no doubt committing a 'hate crime' according to our resident snitches. Well said love, but FFS sort the illegal crossings over the Channel out.

I noticed that the online highlights package ITV released for yesterday's match edited out the sound of booing. This is what you'd expect in 1950s East Germany and it's what GB News needs to counter.

Last edited:
Here's the Home Secretary on GB News, no doubt committing a 'hate crime' according to our resident snitches. Well said love, but FFS sort the illegal crossings over the Channel out.

I noticed that the online highlights package ITV released for yesterday's match edited out the sound of booing. This is what you'd expect in 1950s East Germany and it's what GB News needs to counter.

I expect China style re-eductaion camps soon.

The new Immigration Bill, which extricates us from the damaging EU open movement and UN migration commitments is in committee right now, and will be law before the end of the year.

Our biggest problem is the lack of willingness on behalf of France to accept the migrants, or to process and return them. Instead they just usher them to the boats and point them towards England, and we have no other way of dealing with them other than gather them up and put them somewhere at great expense. I'm afraid there will be many more dinghies before we can deal with it properly, and no point getting mad about every single one.'