GB News | Page 3 | Vital Football

GB News

Re my previous post.

Rob Liddle had just been on a debating video panel on GBN. He'd been allowed to air his personal views on TTK and BLM without interruption and he also pointed out that the MSM showed little or no interest when the Millwall players linked their arms against racism the next home game. I thought it was worth a mention, I've absolutely no interest in firing up the TTK or BLM debates.

Just checking but I seem to think you don't like be taking about the knee.

You can talk about TTK all you like Chips and give your views and opinions it's a free country, just as I will continue to do.
Be boring if everybody sang from the same hymn sheet wouldn't it.

Ah, not even a week old and the predictable smears and slurs of the Liebour hypocrites.

Remember when Blair was bombing the bejesus out of Yugoslavia and the BBC, ITV and Sky were pumping us full of anti Serb propaganda 'worst humanitarian crisis since WWII' 'rape camps' 'genocide' 'ethnic cleansing'? Then they championed Campbell's dodgy dossier, covered up Dr David Kelly's murder, wanted us to bomb Syria, supported the Arab Spring which gave ISIS a foothold and spewed out pro EU lies and project fear.

An alternative common sense voice is long overdue, and GB News is upsetting all the right people. And when it comes to pedos, Liebour is full of them and protects them.

Ah, not even a week old and the predictable smears and slurs of the Liebour hypocrites.

Remember when Blair was bombing the bejesus out of Yugoslavia and the BBC, ITV and Sky were pumping us full of anti Serb propaganda 'worst humanitarian crisis since WWII' 'rape camps' 'genocide' 'ethnic cleansing'? Then they championed Campbell's dodgy dossier, covered up Dr David Kelly's murder, wanted us to bomb Syria, supported the Arab Spring which gave ISIS a foothold and spewed out pro EU lies and project fear.

An alternative common sense voice is long overdue, and GB News is upsetting all the right people. And when it comes to pedos, Liebour is full of them and protects them.

You can ‘t defend GBN giving a platform to someone making the case that Epstein technically isn ‘t a paedophile surely ? That never should have been shown .

I reckon Rishi Sunak thought he’d get an easy ride in his interview with Andrew Neil tonight but he’s getting a real pasting. It’s brutal! I think the difference though is that MP’s of all persuasions are going to be properly grilled on GBN. That’s all we ask and that’s what we’ve not been getting from the likes of the BBC and Sky and other MSM.

Makes my blood boil. Hey, BBC and Liebour MPs - where are the kids on this boat ? Well done Farage for his continued reporting on this disgrace.

The French are just taking our millions and dumping this detritus on us. They really are the neighbours from hell.

Chatting today with someone who knows his stuff, apparantly the Channel is a special case as it is so narrow up by Dover, there is no international water we can tow boats back into. We cannot tow boats back into French Territorial waters without falling foul of international law.

Anyway the second reading of the Immigration Bill went through yesterday with a 101 majority, so as soon as that is passed into law, we will have the powers to do the stuff a lot of what people complain about us not doing now.

Spending years in France and Spain enjoying the good weather, decent food etc I always wondered why these refugees would ‘crawl over broken glass’ to reach the UK, surely they would be better off in France/Spain or first country of safety?
🤫😉

Spending years in France and Spain enjoying the good weather, decent food etc I always wondered why these refugees would ‘crawl over broken glass’ to reach the UK, surely they would be better off in France/Spain or first country of safety?
🤫😉
NHS and the welfare state you can’t live for free anywhere else