Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa - Wed 19 May - 6pm - Sky | Page 4 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa - Wed 19 May - 6pm - Sky

To be fair Ramsey is just being called out as he's not contributed a single thing in any of the games he's played. What do you expect? We can't rave about him if he's giving us nothing to rave about. He's anonymous.

That's it for me .
Other than the basic of running and effort what has he contributed ?. Where has he affected the game significantly when an attacking player should ?
I'm willing to be educated but cannot recall a single example.

He's a lucky boy because Ross is such a failure and opened an opportunity otherwise would be nowhere near.

Waste of a shirt but gets a free pass because he is a kid like Keinan (which is going well isn't it).

Last edited:
That's it for me .
Other than the bear basic of running and effort what has he contributed ?. Where has he affected the game significantly when an attacking player should ?

He's a lucky boy because Ross is such a failure and opened an opportunity otherwise would be nowhere near.

Waste of a shirt.
To be fair “running and effort” is more than we get from Mr 33 England Caps Barkley so on that front he has been selected on merit. It should be either him or Nakamba starting tomorrow

To me it makes more sense to give Chucky a run out tomorrow. Not writing Ramsey off (I'm not sure anyone is as he still has so much time to develop), but he's never a number 10. He's a box to box midfielder and probably needs to continue building his strength up to be a success in that role.
Hopefully Jack will be starting too - I see some in the media are already starting to question if he should be involved at the Euros due to lack of match fitness. Leeds fans calling for Harrison to replace him the clowns!

JJ hasn't pulled up any trees yet but he gets involved, looks for the ball, doesn't waste it and tries to move us forward.
Exactly, I suppose he should really be standing out against the useless McGinn and that liability Brazilian international we have, I guess they don't do anything either :rolleyes:

We're gonna play 4-4-fuckin-2.

Kids both on and not on the pitch, Nakamba and Konsa at centre mid, Mings inspirational leader/no-mark gobshite at the back with Hause who is/isn't good enough, Watkins up front but also out wide because he's not a real CF, Keinan up front/loaned out to Grimsby, El Ghazi guaranteed a goal/invisible, Bert "Artist in Residence" Traore cutting in onto his left (even when we don't have the ball), and Grealish who we've been missing/will make our tactics go out the window. Targett at left back who we should have sold last Christmas/should be going to the Euros and Elmohamady or Guilbert at RB who's a great servant/too slow/really quick/can't cross/can't defend/found his level in France. Oh, and Martinez in goal.

To be fair “running and effort” is more than we get from Mr 33 England Caps Barkley so on that front he has been selected on merit. It should be either him or Nakamba starting tomorrow

Yes. That is what i said isn't it.
But his merit is through a failure elsewhere and a paper thin squad quality wise. He doesn't look ready to me and won't get a look in if we secure an alternative in the summer, so will need loaning out .

In the press conference Deano said e can't be conceding 23 shots against Spurs attack so I am sure he will be looking to shore the midfield up.

We're gonna play 4-4-fuckin-2.

Kids both on and not on the pitch, Nakamba and Konsa at centre mid, Mings inspirational leader/no-mark gobshite at the back with Hause who is/isn't good enough, Watkins up front but also out wide because he's not a real CF, Keinan up front/loaned out to Grimsby, El Ghazi guaranteed a goal/invisible, Bert "Artist in Residence" Traore cutting in onto his left (even when we don't have the ball), and Grealish who we've been missing/will make our tactics go out the window. Targett at left back who we should have sold last Christmas/should be going to the Euros and Elmohamady or Guilbert at RB who's a great servant/too slow/really quick/can't cross/can't defend/found his level in France. Oh, and Martinez in goal.
Keep taking the tablets Platypus.

In the press conference Deano said e can't be conceding 23 shots against Spurs attack so I am sure he will be looking to shore the midfield up.
Shame he didn't apply the same logic to Palace. We'd really tighten up at the end of last season and the first 15 games of this one.
Reverted to gung ho since, getting in basketball games, usually means we lose

Shame he didn't apply the same logic to Palace. We'd really tighten up at the end of last season and the first 15 games of this one.
Reverted to gung ho since, getting in basketball games, usually means we lose

Yes.

We should take the blueprint of Leicester away and use that as our default away performance.

That's it for me .
Other than the basic of running and effort what has he contributed ?. Where has he affected the game significantly when an attacking player should ?

Waste of a shirt but gets a free pass because he is a kid like Keinan (which is going well isn't it).
I had to look twice to see if we were talking about Ramsey or Douglas Luiz.
Difficult to distinguish between two young, fairly inexperienced players.