European Super League | Page 18 | Vital Football

European Super League

There must be Government legislation to protect the integrity of the current structures. Without it the big clubs will find a way to favour themselves

I am not wholly in favour of Government interference in our game, they should stick to what they know best and let our FA and PL implement the rules specifically the PL which has to be voted on by all participating Clubs and any promotions to abide by these strict new rules with I hope heavy consequences for breaking such rules.

I am not wholly in favour of Government interference in our game, they should stick to what they know best and let our FA and PL implement the rules specifically the PL which has to be voted on by all participating Clubs and any promotions to abide by these strict new rules with I hope heavy consequences for breaking such rules.
All pollies look for Browny points and there will be votes in it for any Government of the day. Governments have the authority to enforce rules, sometimes governing bodies are weak and riven with internal politicking, so I hope some legislation is enacted eventually.

“The nine clubs have agreed to make a combined 15m euros (£13.4m) goodwill contribution to benefit children's and grassroots football across Europe.”​

A drop in the ocean really considering the sums involved but I have no problem with this and especially support the use of the funds to benefit grassroots football rather than filling the coffers (to pockets) at UEFA. In fact I would favour a more requirement on owners to direct funds into local football and communities on a more permanent basis.......sort of like what City‘s owners have been doing since 2008. Hmmm.

I really hope they do ban the Entitled Three for two years. That would plunge them deeper into the financial doo-doo than they already are.
(y)
The entitled 3 are up shit creek without a paddle, their only option is the courts.

Ronaldo will be keen to leave, where, who knows, who can afford him. Also the rumours linking us with Chielini will resurface - is he even still at Juve?