2021 Summer Transfer Thread | Page 20 | Vital Football

2021 Summer Transfer Thread

According to this, Brentford’s annual wages are approx £16m.

https://salarysport.com/football/sky-bet-championship/brentford/

Their last accounts showed a profit of £20m in the main due to player sales

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52419238.amp

With player sales, this years accounts could be even more interesting although obviously COVID will have had its say.

Their model is sustainable because they generate money through sales so if they don’t sell they could be in trouble. For all that though they play good football and have been challenging at the right end of the table the last few seasons.

Soh looks a decent player when I have seen him, it’s just a matter of giving him the opportunity.

He did a bit of ball watching against Preston, but he looked a good prospect. Not may CDs are ready at 19. He has patience, he can see his path because the manager has taken him under his wing.

He did a bit of ball watching against Preston, but he looked a good prospect. Not may CDs are ready at 19. He has patience, he can see his path because the manager has taken him under his wing.

Didn't he play more games being a year younger at PSG?

Yuri Ribeiro basically just posted a goodbye message on Twitter!

Yuri Ribeiro

@Yuri_oribeiro

·
11m

Playing in England has always been a dream. Thanks
@NFFC
for allowing me that.

1f64f-1f3fb.svg

We wanted more this season but it’s not always possible. I'm sure this club will achieve what it deserves in the future.

Yuri Ribeiro basically just posted a goodbye message on Twitter!

Yuri Ribeiro
@Yuri_oribeiro

·
11m

Playing in England has always been a dream. Thanks
@NFFC
for allowing me that.

1f64f-1f3fb.svg

We wanted more this season but it’s not always possible. I'm sure this club will achieve what it deserves in the future.
brain fart... saw ribiero, read figuerido...
I’ll miss ribs, thought he was ok

Last edited:
Good, hes crap

NEP think he's been offered a new deal though!

Yuri was ok, just hope we do get rid of Iannou & Bong too.

Arter, Bachirou & Jenkinson been told they can go.

Dawson, hopefully to join coaching staff.

Samba Sow, Diallo & Hefele all gone.... not sure about Ameobi, I was told he'd been offered a new contract.

3 times for the Champions League finalists aged 18 or 7 times for a lower Championship club aged 19.

Doesn't look like career progress to me.

Hard to throw an inexperienced 19 year old into a relegation battle, that has pretty much been the story for Forest all season.

He's not going to start ahead of Worrall & McKenna.

I've never been a fan of Figgy, who I'm hoping will also look to secure a move back home this summer.... undisclosed fee & all that, perhaps in exchange for Krovinovich?

Hard to throw an inexperienced 19 year old into a relegation battle, that has pretty much been the story for Forest all season.

He's not going to start ahead of Worrall & McKenna.

I've never been a fan of Figgy, who I'm hoping will also look to secure a move back home this summer.... undisclosed fee & all that, perhaps in exchange for Krovinovich?

We didn't start the season in a relegation battle.

At the end of the day, based on history, just as likely to be towards the bottom end of the Championship as pushing for the Playoffs.

I can't really think of a season when we were neither. If that's too pressurised for a young player who has played 3 times for the Champions League finalists, then we're just going to be stuck in an endless cycle of signing mercenary ***** on one last pay day who end up not being fit to where the shit and end up as a fucking embarrassment and disgrace to this once proud football club.

Did a bit of you tubing ... Dion Charles and Jerry Yates for me. Get them both in, flog Grabban to Sabri. Charles looks like a very decent player

Did a bit of you tubing ... Dion Charles and Jerry Yates for me. Get them both in, flog Grabban to Sabri. Charles looks like a very decent player
Why would you want to get two unproven strikers and sell our proven one at the same time?

Why not keep the reliable old hand for a final year of his contract to be sure that we have some supply of goals if one or both the others don't reach the desired level immediately?

Wouldn't that be sensible succession planning?