European super league, | Page 4 | Vital Football

European super league,

Actually, I saw a draft team without any ESL players and I think it would do just fine. Give me Grealish, Bellingham and Sancho over frauds like Sterling all day long. Whoever wears the Three Lions in a major tournament gets my support no matter how limited they are in ability.
They would always get my support too 👍
The trouble is, take the ESL players away, and we have very little strength in depth.
Calvert-Lewin up front is great, but where's the other strikers coming from?
Do we beg Jamie Vardy to come out of International Retirement? Or do we play someone untried like Jarrod Bowen? Or one trick pony Patrick Bamford?
Strange & Uncertain times ahead, that's for sure...

Last edited:
These Money Grabbing Clubs have turned their backs on the
English Football League, if this 'Adventure' ends in tears,
these Clubs should NOT be allowed straight back into the
Top League in this Country

They should be made to Re-Apply to join the EFL, and if they are allowed to join,
they will have to start in the EFL League 2, or even lower with hopefully a
£2 Million spending cap.
The EFL are backing The FA, Premier League and UEFA's stance on the situation, which means if the so-called Big 6 get kicked out of the PL, they'll probably have to start again in non-league.

I hope as others have said that the big 6 get the severest of punishments & sanctions but I somehow doubt it as the governing bodies will bend over backwards to appease. If this ESL doesn't get off the ground they'll be welcomed back & any penalties / sanctions / punishments will be brushed under the carpet. Don't forget the EFL, FA, FIFA & UEFA are all as bent, corrupt & as dodgy as this so called ESL that's trying to get it's snout in the megabucks trough.

The EFL are backing The FA, Premier League and UEFA's stance on the situation, which means if the so-called Big 6 get kicked out of the PL, they'll probably have to start again in non-league.
I sincerely hope so, we cannot allow Teams to leave the PL and come back into it
when it suits them, this will cause mayhem with Football in this Country and it will
be unfair to Clubs that have stayed 'Loyal' to the EFL.

I hope as others have said that the big 6 get the severest of punishments & sanctions but I somehow doubt it as the governing bodies will bend over backwards to appease. If this ESL doesn't get off the ground they'll be welcomed back & any penalties / sanctions / punishments will be brushed under the carpet. Don't forget the EFL, FA, FIFA & UEFA are all as bent, corrupt & as dodgy as this so called ESL that's trying to get it's snout in the megabucks trough.
If these 'Big' 6 are allowed to do what they want, and return to the EFL,
they will soon realise they are NOT welcome and will be treated as Pariah's.

The 'Eyes' have it:

Man Utd chiefs Ed Woodward and Avram Glazer
are two of the ESL's biggest supporters.

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 16
I believe there will be no German sides in this super league anyway.

It’s my understanding that all German clubs have a min of 51% fan ownership and these fans would never vote for this crap !

Yes fair play to klopp but Neville can do one West Ham can make it into the champions league and that’s what footballs about then why should both celtic and rangers with a bigger support European history and have won the league have to play at least 3 qualifiers whilst the 4th placed side go straight in yes co efficient but that’s only possible with millionaire owners and sky tv money. The very thing that this new league is giving.

If these 'Big' 6 are allowed to do what they want, and return to the EFL,
they will soon realise they are NOT welcome and will be treated as Pariah's.

I've NO doubt that the big 6 if they return to the PL / EFL will carry on as if nothing has happened & I also believe the Kop will still sing 'you'll never walk alone' to welcome them back as will the Stretford End sing "glory, glory' to their team despite getting ready to abandon them for more dosh!!

The Yanks should stick to making Movies, that's all they're good at.
They'll probably make a film about this, with Tom Cruise as John W Henry and the Baldwin brothers as the Glazers, it'll be all about how Americans saved a dying sport! Fans like us will be portrayed as I'll educated backward thugs who don't understand the need for change!

Fans of the big 6 who cared little of WAFCs fate at the hands of a foreign owner...
can now appreciate the lack of understanding those owners have for the history, culture and importance to local communities for their clubs.

Last edited:
There must be an riff that Juventus should be replaced by Notts County in the ESL.
Given Notts County's role in supporting Juventus during their formative years.
Just another example of the lack of understanding of the football community.