Supporters Club | Page 35 | Vital Football

Supporters Club

So what "effect" have they had since collecting the dosh ?
That's the whole point.....or points:
a) We don't know (cos they can't say) and
b) The dosh collection has nothing to do with the bidding process.

I know you need someone to blame, but your aim is worse than a Jamie Proctor shot !

That's the whole point.....or points:
a) We don't know (cos they can't say) and
b) The dosh collection has nothing to do with the bidding process.

I know you need someone to blame, but your aim is worse than a Jamie Proctor shot !
To a point I am venting 😉
However the "cos they can't say" doesn't stand up - not everything is NDA ''d

I'm glad i started this no comms issue regarding the SC a couple of days ago, not many had mentioned it before, but at least its brought it to forum users attention the last couple of days, they can make their own minds up now.

Cheers lads for keeping it going.

I presume that this is more or less a summary of what was said on the PWU podcast, ( I haven't listened to it myself), but it's nice and succinct, and very clear
What's that I hear ?
Sounds like the rattle of moving goalposts !

What's that I hear ?
Sounds like the rattle of moving goalposts !

Sadly, I fear the only rattling you're hearing is coming from inside your head.

Happy for you to tell me why you think I've moved any goalpost, cos I have no idea how you get to that conclusion.

I wasn't sure whether to post this in here, or in the takeover thread (given recent discussion), but here seems more appropriate.

I presume that this is more or less a summary of what was said on the PWU podcast, ( I haven't listened to it myself), but it's nice and succinct, and very clear re the Plan B intention.

https://www.wigantoday.net/sport/fo...optimistic-on-wigan-athletic-takeover-3146740

It's more or less word for word what was said on the podcast......BTW the podcast has a very good piece in it with a Callum Lang & Dan Gardner.

Happy for you to tell me why you think I've moved any goalpost, cos I have no idea how you get to that conclusion.
I have done on the takeover thread 🙂

I have done on the takeover thread 🙂
So..............................................goalposts still in same place. (y)

PS - Sorry, I thought you were implying that I'd moved them, not the SC ........ even though neither of us has.
;)

Well I for one believe the SC have been amazing and when we are allowed back in the club I would love to buy those involved in trying to save this club a drink. I cant believe the negativity surrounding the SC. Imagine trying to deal with the Begbys wankers and the doddering Owd feckers at the EFL. I bet they have been tearing their hair out at times trying to find out what scraps they have been fed. Let's see the final outcome before we start slagging them off.

Well I for one believe the SC have been amazing and when we are allowed back in the club I would love to buy those involved in trying to save this club a drink. I cant believe the negativity surrounding the SC. Imagine trying to deal with the Begbys wankers and the doddering Owd feckers at the EFL. I bet they have been tearing their hair out at times trying to find out what scraps they have been fed. Let's see the final outcome before we start slagging them off.

If you listen to the PWU podcast with the SC you'll hear Adam ( SC) mentioning the sheer frustration they have with not being able to say more....as you say the stick some give them, why don't they give it a go. They are imo in a difficult position, dammed if they do, dammed if they don't...🤔

If you listen to the PWU podcast with the SC you'll hear Adam ( SC) mentioning the sheer frustration they have with not being able to say more....as you say the stick some give them, why don't they give it a go. They are imo in a difficult position, dammed if they do, dammed if they don't...🤔
Not dammed if they do, applauded
Meanwhile back in the dark 🙈

Hey i hear that

So according the supporters club we have 200k of fans money to spend on the club as that can't be refunded.

So what are we thinking? Blue and White Fanzone? Disco floodlights? New contract for Joseph? Catering deal with Galloways?

I say we use it to complete these plans. Something that will actually benefit to club for years to come rather than a quick fix.

https://planning.wigan.gov.uk/onlin...ils.do?keyVal=POQ49YRRH2A00&activeTab=summary

I don't envy whoever makes the decision mind. Not everyone will be happy with whatever the money is used for.