Here we go! | Page 194 | Vital Football

Here we go!

I can’t see the tories getting back in next time. If this forum is anything to go by.

Brexit, vaccines, they'll walk it.

That's without factoring the constituency boundary changes that will give the Tories an extra 10 seats.
Labour needs to gain at least 124 seats to secure a majority at the next election.

Sorry, i dont understand the point that you are making?

LK was insinuating with India now producing the AZ vaccine it is evidence of how the UK is helping out worldwide with the vaccine. India is the biggest manufacturer of all vaccines so it was inevitable they'd produce it at some point and not due to the generousity of the UK.

That's without factoring the constituency boundary changes that will give the Tories an extra 10 seats.
Labour needs to gain at least 124 seats to secure a majority at the next election.

At the moment, but say the Brazil or a new variant spreads and we need more lockdowns...

I think you're correct. They are cleverly preparing the corporatocracy police state you were hoping for.

I think you're correct. They are cleverly preparing the corporatocracy police state you were hoping for.

Police states are more of a left wing, communist type of thing; I'm a capitalist.
You're confusing me with Da Fuq

Police states are more of a left wing, communist type of thing; I'm a capitalist.
You're confusing me with Da Fuq
When it comes to police states, I think tories and Labour sit about the same on them. Backbenchers will stick up for civil liberties, but those in charge of either party will just do whatever is convenient for them at the time, regardless of civil liberties.

That is completely wrong. Police state is usually right wing and can be left wing. Pinochet anybody?

Fair do's. Was thinking more along the old Soviet days; I was fortunate enough as a little 'un to travel through Checkpoint Charlie into East Berlin and that is my only experience.

I can’t see the tories getting back in next time. If this forum is anything to go by.

Dude those bum boys will murder Labour
They are going back to Milliband numbers

They are now a tribute band to Blair and the Cameron Tories

Wait untll the media turn on them

MASSACRE

🤣🤣🤣

" The British public: 'There should definitely be some kind of Windfall Tax to recoup some of the artificially inflated profits of the pandemic profiteers'

Starmer: 'We are arbitrarily opposed to all tax increases'

Economists: 'Raising the rate of Corporation Tax from the all-time record low the Tories have slashed it to would be a good idea, and bring us back in line with all the other major economies'

Starmer: 'We are arbitrarily opposed to all tax increases'

Tories: 'We're going to bring in a stealth tax on ordinary British workers by freezing the Income Tax brackets, let's make the stupid plebs suffer even more' [deranged cackling]

Starmer: 'We see no reason to oppose this' "

Brexit win:

The US has suspended its UK tariffs as of today on goods from scotch whiskies, machinery, cashmere, cheese and pork.
The suspension will last for four months, during which time the sides will negotiate a long term solution to the US-EU Boeing Airbus dispute.

This is exclusively a US-UK deal, US tariffs remain on EU goods…

Fair do's. Was thinking more along the old Soviet days; I was fortunate enough as a little 'un to travel through Checkpoint Charlie into East Berlin and that is my only experience.
A couple of friends and I talked our way from Austria into Hungary when teenagers. Only to be sent away at the main office. Watch towers and barbed wire!