NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 490 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a potential buyer is considering taking the points deduction it's a short sighted strategy, aren't there future transfer restrictions on top of the points deduction or did I dream that ?

They would also need to take the -15 immediately as the deadline is mid March or it would get taken off next season meaning we could like looking at relegation from L2 assuming we go down this year.

If the 15 point deduction is taken the same amount of money has to be paid to the creditor, it just gives 2 years extra to do so.

Not to worry I'm sure if Bahrain group pull out which I think will happen
Smurthwaite will come to our rescue

Not to worry I'm sure if Bahrain group pull out which I think will happen
Smurthwaite will come to our rescue

If they were watching our performance against Charlton tonite Bicky1 they'll be long gone with them thinking... "wtf were we about to buy there, phew close shave that, now someone get onto Begbies & tell them the deals off"....

Very worrying times. Even the happy clappers on here must now. Be getting worried. I’m now more concerned about next season and what state the club will be in. Dread to think what will happen if we start next season on - 15 points.

Anyone with money or ambition will be long gone by now. At this part I'm starting to think the fans getting the club for 1.5m at least temporarily is the only option. It's not a long term one, but it gets Begbies out and keeps us alive for a year or so until we can find someone ourselves.

We're now facing the very realistic prospect of relegation to Non League assuming we start next season on -15 points. If that happens then we'll lose all the academy funding we get from the EFL and it'll be bye bye to the academy. And that may just be the best case scenario...

Anyone with money or ambition will be long gone by now. At this part I'm starting to think the fans getting the club for 1.5m at least temporarily is the only option. It's not a long term one, but it gets Begbies out and keeps us alive for a year or so until we can find someone ourselves.

We're now facing the very realistic prospect of relegation to Non League assuming we start next season on -15 points. If that happens then we'll lose all the academy funding we get from the EFL and it'll be bye bye to the academy. And that may just be the best case scenario...
Plan b on the way supporters club getting the football
And you know who the stadium
As a temp until a buyer can be found not looking good

Plan b on the way supporters club getting the football
And you know who the stadium
As a temp until a buyer can be found not looking good
The SC were said to be happy with bidder process last week.
Since then a news blackout from both them and the admins 🤔
Why would anyone waste their time advertising the club potential if that were the case ?
Doesn't look good at all this

The SC were said to be happy with bidder process last week.
Since then a news blackout from both them and the admins 🤔
Why would anyone waste their time advertising the club potential if that were the case ?
Doesn't look good at all this
Could be one of two things one a huge wind up
Or means Bahrain group have walked and we are knackerd
Which means also could we have been lied to about possible buyers by begbies
And there aren't any
The plot thickens

Having read it I see it has a wind up
100 houses 1 hotel new training ground
Unless I am missing something

Status
Not open for further replies.