Players who have earned the right to get a shirt next season. | Vital Football

Players who have earned the right to get a shirt next season.

seanbeanstattoo

Vital Football Hero
Ramsdale.
Furious.
*Egan
Bash
*JOC
Fleck
Osborn
*Bogle
Lowe
Enda
Billy
Didzy
Burke
*Sander

*denotes might leave as worth money.

Far as I'm concerned no f u ck er else deserves a look in.
Stark viewing eh!

Brewster hasn't but got to give him the chance to score in the Championship, who knows he could be a revelation! I'd also expect Mcburnie to be there to light the way.
We are unlikely to recoup anywhere near the money invested in these two so they will be with us anyway.

Since when do we have to recoup the money we paid for players

The obsession will be to get our wage bill down and players like McBurnie for example will be starting his third year with us.

Contract negotiation time

We all know that means players will leave for a waffle and a bag of cheese and onion

Brewster hasn't but got to give him the chance to score in the Championship, who knows he could be a revelation! I'd also expect Mcburnie to be there to light the way.
We are unlikely to recoup anywhere near the money invested in these two so they will be with us anyway.

Appreciate your point but my selection is based on cold hard deserving. Would you really add anyone else to that list based on that?

Since when do we have to recoup the money we paid for players

The obsession will be to get our wage bill down and players like McBurnie for example will be starting his third year with us.

Contract negotiation time

We all know that means players will leave for a waffle and a bag of cheese and onion
Think if we sold them CW would be expected to get enough cash to buy replacements but these two have proved they can score in the lower divisions, albeit a short spell for Brewster. I also think that CW will want to prove that his choices can do the business and knows his players have ambitions and would like the chance to prove a point and not just in it for the short term dosh. May be different if someone comes in with a big offer for Sander, then again would like to see him down the lane next season.......or anyone come to that!!

Appreciate your point but my selection is based on cold hard deserving. Would you really add anyone else to that list based on that?
Mcburnie tried hard and was good in a few games so yes. Brewster is unknown, a young lad and needs to find his feet, so yes. Wouldn't surprise me if Lundstram didn't sign as he has no other offers. Cold hard deseserving, as much as many of the others. Bash for me would be the first and will storm the champiuonship but wouldn't be surprised if a premiership team came in for him.

SBT's list sums up the situation perfectly and assuming the * ones move on we need half a team to be competitive in the Championship.Trying days ahead especially as the those still under contract will not like having to play for less as there will most certainly be a clause in it for relegation.

The more I think about it the more I'm concerned that Wilder wants to keep pretty much all the players.
Given how they have performed this season why would Fleck, Norwood etc want to get back up, and given how poorly they've played there's no reason to think we'll be challengers.

Seems to me we need a clear out and bring in ambitious talent which isn't shop soiled.

The more I think about it the more I'm concerned that Wilder wants to keep pretty much all the players.
Given how they have performed this season why would Fleck, Norwood etc want to get back up, and given how poorly they've played there's no reason to think we'll be challengers.

Seems to me we need a clear out and bring in ambitious talent which isn't shop soiled.

Image we had got our 3 CBs fit well all season then don't you think we might be safe in the league and people like Fleck be under less pressure? Just a thought.

Image we had got our 3 CBs fit well all season then don't you think we might be safe in the league and people like Fleck be under less pressure? Just a thought.

Absolutely Chips. We may have struggled anyway due to our disgraceful return at the top of the pitch but possibly be where Brighton are now.
That said, the signs were there last season even though 9th was a fantastic achievement. Plenty of folk rightly pointed out our defence would not repeat last seasons heroics so we really needed to up our goals for.
Mmm. That went well. But losing JOC really did impact right through the side, defensively and attacking wise.

Ramsdale.
Furious.
*Egan
Bash
*JOC
Fleck
Osborn
*Bogle
Lowe
Enda
Billy
Didzy
Burke
*Sander

*denotes might leave as worth money.

Far as I'm concerned no f u ck er else deserves a look in.
Stark viewing eh!
Lundstram, Norwood, and Moose have to go. If we did nothing else but replaced them with better we would be significantly stronger.

Lundstram, Norwood, and Moose have to go. If we did nothing else but replaced them with better we would be significantly stronger.
These three definitely need to go Lundstrum doesn't want to be here with the money he was offered for this season, Norwood seems to have lost his pinpoint passing ability and Mousset physical frailty. However If there is no money from sales then it would be difficult to recruit anyone better than Lunny and Norwood. Mousset could be replaced possibly by some promising academy player at least he would be available if needed.

These three definitely need to go Lundstrum doesn't want to be here with the money he was offered for this season, Norwood seems to have lost his pinpoint passing ability and Mousset physical frailty. However If there is no money from sales then it would be difficult to recruit anyone better than Lunny and Norwood. Mousset could be replaced possibly by some promising academy player at least he would be available if needed.
Here’s an idea what about the Prince putting some of his own money in to fund a promotion push. He got the club for a bargain.

He'll create a second mortgage set agianst the parachute payments.

He has already done that, Jan 2021 with the MacQuarie Bank on future tv money until Jan 2023. Reported on S2 straight away, not a surprise we know he's not minted. As long as he can make the repayments for the mortgage and this loan it's no problem, hopefully.

He has already done that, Jan 2021 with the MacQuarie Bank on future tv money until Jan 2023. Reported on S2 straight away, not a surprise we know he's not minted. As long as he can make the repayments for the mortgage and this loan it's no problem, hopefully.
No that was against the end of season payout. He'll probably do another against the parachute payments....IMO.

On footballing performances this season, from that list I'd disagree with including Ramsdale, Stevens and Lowe. I don't really rate Berge either. That one cameo vs Spurs aside, he's not done nearly enough in a United shirt since arriving to warrant what we paid for him.

On footballing performances this season, from that list I'd disagree with including Ramsdale, Stevens and Lowe. I don't really rate Berge either. That one cameo vs Spurs aside, he's not done nearly enough in a United shirt since arriving to warrant what we paid for him.
Not played for month and wasn't in the last team to play Spurs.