MATCH DAY THREAD : Fulham v The Mighty Blades | Page 6 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : Fulham v The Mighty Blades

Can't understand the criticism of Parker - he's very quickly shaped Fulham up and made them into a competitive team. They are way better than at the start of the season.
The polar opposite of us - we continue to go backwards and get worse with neanderthal games like this

Not a single player who started the PO final started this game for Fulham. Parker's bombed out the likes of Hector, Bryan and Knockaert because they're not PL standard - we're starting with Billy Sharp, Lundstram and Kean Bryan.

Not a single player who started the PO final started this game for Fulham. Parker's bombed out the likes of Hector, Bryan and Knockaert because they're not PL standard - we're starting with Billy Sharp, Lundstram and Kean Bryan.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha makes ya laugh it really does fuckin mind boggling

No we don't but past caring?:wagging: UTMPB
Why should I be bothered if they can’t I’ve spent months screaming at the tv tonight I’ve spent as much time lookin at my iPad and commenting on here and Twitter I can’t go there to make myself heard I’m struggling to see the point tbh

VAR- clear and obvious mistakes????????????

Ansolutely terrible team performance- sorry, not a team, more like a collection of individuals who've just met.

The people who complain about moaners
Guys, complain about me again
Because, this has been truly awful!!!!
Explain that shit show Chris!!

Were we going for an away point tonight? Not sure what the tactics were - if indeed there were any

Why should I be bothered if they can’t I’ve spent months screaming at the tv tonight I’ve spent as much time lookin at my iPad and commenting on here and Twitter I can’t go there to make myself heard I’m struggling to see the point tbh
That's up to thee,but if i felt like that i wouldn't watch at all but hey each to their own.Night night.UTMPB

I’m watching Sean Bean leading a commando unit to capture some German radar equipment...... fc uk the football it’s s h i t ...

Fuck all of you and all your opinions. I’m done . See you next season hopefully in the stadium so we can have a real game of football.

I know we're facing adversity with the injuries but that was just a cowardly way to set up - just like the majority of our approaches to games. Fleck was obviously not right so why bench Osborn ? We needed Burke's pace because McBurnie offered sweef FA. We've gone from being unbeaten in London to being a Spurs defeat away from a clean sweep of defeats.

I dread to think of the long term damage this is causing. We're just ruining players we've paid millions for. Wilder's lost it, he's performing worse than anyone.