NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 465 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but they have enough money to buy multiple crates of Beer from Asda, and also enough to buy a month's supply of weed for 1 weekend... 😳😳😳

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Interesting that you consider most Wiganers drug addicted alcoholics.

Not if they aren’t fit and proper. You’re probably one of those that wanted the Spanish despite them clearly being bad for the club and would probably welcome Smurthwaite with open arms.
Yep as long has its not leneghan

Yeah, but they have enough money to buy multiple crates of Beer from Asda, and also enough to buy a month's supply of weed for 1 weekend... 😳😳😳

I was actually basing that statement on the dire attendances over the last 15 years at the DW for games where a ST doesnt get you entry.

Not if they aren’t fit and proper. You’re probably one of those that wanted the Spanish despite them clearly being bad for the club and would probably welcome Smurthwaite with open arms.

How do you know they ain't fit and proper that's my point. Until we have a preffered owner none of us what's the score. Having so many saying they are interested isnt helping and if the Bahranians were not fit and proper the EFL would have rejected them by now.

The longer it drags on we are worth less by the day Trouble is. These so called new owners Get pi....ed of then back out Playing into someone’s hands once again the supporters are not being told anything and the Supporters club have gone very quiet yet again God knows what state the stadium will be like if we ever get back into it. It certainly will be half closed.

Nevermind John, it's Friday again tomorrow so we will get our weekly dose of bollox with the promise of even more bollox next Friday.

Lot of guesses going on here look at the real picture a lot of folks think I talk shit
OK I don't mind
That nandy knows what her and her master leneghan wants
Bahrain deal will go same has Spanish
Until efl except a deal that is OK with nandy and leneghan
How much they want to protect their rugby in Wigan and fuck the Latics
Do I talk shit only if you are a rugby fan I do

You said it and are spot on in one part, that lot is total shit.

Why do you keep posting lies about Lisa Nandy ?

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

It's a fair shout tbh 😁

The worst thing about the admin is any legal/other challenges we make as fans they are using the following to stop them:
- We will stop work and delay any take over bid
- We will charge large amounts of fees for the work we have to do (which is crazy because some items are in relation to their company and not to do with what they should be doing for Wigan Athletic company group)
- Hint at releasing a press statement based on above (simply trying to shutdown anything they don't like)

I say the above based on calling a public meeting at which the fees were rejected by a group of creditors.

1) Au Yeung has not waived his debt (there is simply some sort of agreement for him to do that, if we take the word of the admins or he's waived some, but just enough to allow full control of proceedings, very strange)
2) For some reason Au Yeung's legel representation will allow the admins to do what ever they want in regards to fees and process.

This admin is seemingly very unprofessional and considering they are supposed to be based in law they broke Data Protection/GDPR in my very very short dealings with them. If they cant get the basics right, I doubt they are doing well on the important stuff.

At this point getting the EFL to pass anyone, getting rid of the Admins, and then looking to see how stuff goes in the future is extremely important.

I’m struggling to understand what the hell is going on here. They wave through Aung and then take bloody months to complete the alleged checks they say they need to make. It’s a whole new level of pathetic and all the while our fantastic club is slowly dying. I feel so bloody impotent about all of this that it’s doing my head in!

Is it not as simple as ... *because* they waved through Au Yeung, they're taking bloody months (actually, a couple of weeks in this instance) to ensure they don't do such a slipshod job again........... letting us down badly for a second time.

There's been no dodgy rumours. No known allegations of fraud. No known pending court cases.

Some things just take a little time.

Is it not as simple as ... *because* they waved through Au Yeung, they're taking bloody months (actually, a couple of weeks in this instance) to ensure they don't do such a slipshod job again........... letting us down badly for a second time.

There's been no dodgy rumours. No known allegations of fraud. No known pending court cases.

Some things just take a little time.

That doesn't really make sense, they haven't changed their rules. If source of funds is an issue with the current bidders, surely a made up person/someone not well known like Au Yueng would have had to show 1) proof of funds beyond the loan 2) EIC show where the funds came from to fund the loan, unless because its a PLC they didnt have to do that. 3) experience in business / life.

That doesn't really make sense, they haven't changed their rules. If source of funds is an issue with the current bidders, surely a made up person/someone not well known like Au Yueng would have had to show 1) proof of funds beyond the loan 2) EIC show where the funds came from to fund the loan, unless because its a PLC they didnt have to do that. 3) experience in business / life.
Of course it makes sense. I haven't said they've changed their rules. They're simply doing a thorough job, as opposed to the swift thumbs up for Choi and Au Yeung.

Who's said source of funds is an issue? It's just something to be checked and confirmed.

Not a clue what point you're trying to make re Au Yeung ........ I'm just trying to put the Bahraini checks into some kind of logical context.

I’m struggling to understand what the hell is going on here. They wave through Aung and then take bloody months to complete the alleged checks they say they need to make. It’s a whole new level of pathetic and all the while our fantastic club is slowly dying. I feel so bloody impotent about all of this that it’s doing my head in!
You just asked a question and then answered it!Yes they made a mistake with Yeung ,have learned from that mistake and are this time doing a thorough job of checking!Much better for us if they are doing a slow strict check surely!!

I live in Worsley Mesnes pal, the air is 50% weed round here πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Of course it makes sense. I haven't said they've changed their rules. They're simply doing a thorough job, as opposed to the swift thumbs up for Choi and Au Yeung.

Who's said source of funds is an issue? It's just something to be checked and confirmed.

Not a clue what point you're trying to make re Au Yeung ........ I'm just trying to put the Bahraini checks into some kind of logical context.

Doing something differently is changing the rules / processes they have in place.

Fund sources have been a huge amount of time taken by the EFL in these checks.

There is no logic behind them allowing one check which led to us going into administration and when we are trying to come out of administration using much different processes. Also if you are saying they've changed their processes then they should be legally liable for Au Yeung assuming control.

Status
Not open for further replies.