NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 464 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another week goes by with bugger all information. Makes you wonder what the hell is going on and to question why this process is taking so bloody long

Another week goes by with bugger all information. Makes you wonder what the hell is going on and to question why this process is taking so bloody long

If you were being paid by the hour to complete a task, and that hourly rate was so high that you could live for 5 years off 6 months' earnings, would you:

a. Work quickly & efficiently to complete the task and move onto the next one.
b. Draw it out for as long as possible, then take a 4 year sabbatical.

If you were being paid by the hour to complete a task, and that hourly rate was so high that you could live for 5 years off 6 months' earnings, would you:

a. Work quickly & efficiently to complete the task and move onto the next one.
b. Draw it out for as long as possible, then take a 4 year sabbatical.
Doesn’t make it any easier to tolerate though. The whole situation is now well beyond farcical now. I’m totally pissed off with it.

Where's your source for the Bahrainians being dodgy / skint then CL or is it just a wild guess???? Who's the 'next one' ?
Wild guess. They can throw the independent finance regulating bollocks all they like, it’s taken too long now. If you have enough money and nothing to hide it would be sorted in days not weeks. I smelt the danger nice and early with the Spanish and I can smell it again here.

Nixon says another party are about to enter talks with the EFL. Let’s see how fast they can prove their funding.

Lot of guesses going on here look at the real picture a lot of folks think I talk shit
OK I don't mind
That nandy knows what her and her master leneghan wants
Bahrain deal will go same has Spanish
Until efl except a deal that is OK with nandy and leneghan
How much they want to protect their rugby in Wigan and fuck the Latics
Do I talk shit only if you are a rugby fan I do

Lot of guesses going on here look at the real picture a lot of folks think I talk shit
OK I don't mind
That nandy knows what her and her master leneghan wants
Bahrain deal will go same has Spanish
Until efl except a deal that is OK with nandy and leneghan
How much they want to protect their rugby in Wigan and fuck the Latics
Do I talk shit only if you are a rugby fan I do
Do you still think leneghan wants the ground? I have serious doubts he even wants it now as he realises they have got a really good deal at mo just being lodgers.

Do you still think leneghan wants the ground? I have serious doubts he even wants it now as he realises they have got a really good deal at mo just being lodgers.
Yes if he could get his hands on it
He would have to Robin park complex football stadium
Orrel Latics training ground
Fair bit there if he could

Owning the right ground in the right area with the right facilities and the right clientele can be very lucrative. If you havent got this, it can quickly become a millstone.

Owning the DW, which is exposed to the elements, not very accessible, built on a swamp, has a covenent about what can take place there, bordering a council estate sprawling for miles and in a town where most folk have the square root of fuck all to spend on leisure at the best of times will never be a money spinner.

Owning the DW, which is exposed to the elements, not very accessible, built on a swamp, has a covenent about what can take place there, bordering a council estate sprawling for miles and in a town where most folk have the square root of fuck all to spend on leisure at the best of times will never be a money spinner.

Yes, but apart from that it's awreet.

Owning the right ground in the right area with the right facilities and the right clientele can be very lucrative. If you havent got this, it can quickly become a millstone.

If that's the case why should anyone buy us,
if this is the town where Latics is based and ground we play on,
do we up-sticks to where?

Last edited:

The reason that the stadium is a "millstone" is because of the business rates and has nothing to do with were it is.

Hopefully this will be resolved in the coming months/years as there is a review of business rates to be undertaken and there are also calls for the way that the rates are calculated to be changed. Both of which points will benefit the stadium.

Bahrain lot are clearly dodgy/skint/both. Spanish all over again. Get them gone and on to the next.

Source of information? Ain't it bad enough the length of time it's taking to come out of admin without rumours and bullshit constantly being rolled out. Let's see what few crumbs of information Greenback and his cronies come out with tomorrow. Sooner or later an owner has to be given the green light by the dumbwits at the EFL. It's about time the FA got involved in this after all we are one of its members.

Yeah, but they have enough money to buy multiple crates of Beer from Asda, and also enough to buy a month's supply of weed for 1 weekend... 😳😳😳

Source of information? Ain't it bad enough the length of time it's taking to come out of admin without rumours and bullshit constantly being rolled out. Let's see what few crumbs of information Greenback and his cronies come out with tomorrow. Sooner or later an owner has to be given the green light by the dumbwits at the EFL. It's about time the FA got involved in this after all we are one of its members.
Not if they aren’t fit and proper. You’re probably one of those that wanted the Spanish despite them clearly being bad for the club and would probably welcome Smurthwaite with open arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.