Who would you like to sign a new contract next? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Who would you like to sign a new contract next?

He will probably go to Huddersfield, the perfect opportunity.

West Brom might be in for a progressive manager to rebuild for a promotion tilt - without spending a lot of money. We thought that was a job the Cowleys might jump to but it would genuinely be a good fit this time?

I notice they are towards the very bottom of the form table, sinking like a brick and have signed 34-year-old centre half Richard Keogh. Their shiny new Spanish manager has a worse win percentage than Danny and Nicky, yet strangely their fans seem happy enough because they're playing "nice" football. Not won since the 29th of December...perhaps worth a bet on relegation? I was going to put a tenner on at the start of the season but forgot.

maybe we can buy Toffolo back - say £300k 😉

What was the name of that poster who thought Appleton was a really poor appointment? 🤔

I don't think they made many posts but had a particular issue with his assistant from what I recall (who wasn't Kerslake anyway).

To be honest it made it sound like they were a bit backwards when this management team have been pretty much our most progressive ever!

I notice they are towards the very bottom of the form table, sinking like a brick and have signed 34-year-old centre half Richard Keogh. Their shiny new Spanish manager has a worse win percentage than Danny and Nicky, yet strangely their fans seem happy enough because they're playing "nice" football. Not won since the 29th of December...perhaps worth a bet on relegation? I was going to put a tenner on at the start of the season but forgot.
They haven't won all year and have been in 14th/15th place for ages in the league. I don't want to pass them on the way up. Would love to play them next season.

Enjoyed reading the thread from last year. Unsurprisingly the major critics on there are really heard from these days. Obviously if we hit a poor run of form they may come out of the woodwork again, but I can't see that happening.
The other ammusing thing for me were the people saying that are attendances would start going down. If things were normal now we would fill the ground every week. Even under the current circumstances I still think that we can sell as many season tickets for next season as we have over the last few seasons.
Whether I can attend or not I will still buy mine to support Mapp and the Board
because they deserve it for all they have done.

West Brom might be in for a progressive manager to rebuild for a promotion tilt - without spending a lot of money. We thought that was a job the Cowleys might jump to but it would genuinely be a good fit this time?

The Baggies had a good manager and was doing a decent job at the time - Darren Moore.

West Brom will be going down, there's no way we'll keep Palmer next season regardless of what league we are in. He'll be GK in the L1 Team Of The Season and that will get him alot of offers, all of which will pay him more than us if West Brom don't want him.

All that being said, I'd like to see Scully and Anderson get new contracts. I think both of them could still do very well in the Championship and obviously L1. Also they are both very valuable, either/both could make us half million easily in a season or two.