US Presidential election | Page 49 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

Joe Biden gave an inspirational inauguration speech that was a billion miles apart from anything that Trump could have uttered. At last some decency returns.
I lost the message because his delivery was so boring.
A life in politics and he clearly needs speech coaching.
I actually gave up and turned over.
I suspect he’s only there for a short while.
Let’s hope so.

I lost the message because his delivery was so boring.
A life in politics and he clearly needs speech coaching.
I actually gave up and turned over.
I suspect he’s only there for a short while.
Let’s hope so.

Agree. Whilst it was dignified and decent, the delivery was boring, it even sent Bill Clinton to sleep (I think)

His speech was a bit repetitive but at least Biden won't be lying within hours of becoming president, that more people attended his inauguration than his predecessor!

Give it a rest Jerry. We all get that he isn't a revolutionary who is going to simultaneously transform American society into a heaven and save the rest of the planet to boot. Let's just momentarily welcome that we no longer have a vile narcissist in charge.

Time will tell. About time people looked at truth instead of who they hate most. Maybe those bombed in other countries or living with destabilisation or regime change might not agree.

Not like you to exaggerate Waldo , totally out of character 😉

Trump doesnt do uttering, he speaks powerfully I would say. His speeches are full of passion for his country , you can't take that from him.

Just because you speak powerfully does not make you the right person. Hitler and Stalin both spoke powerfully for their country.
For all his talking Trump did very little of what he promised.

only just started. nothing was going to happen until after the inauguration. The military will neither recognise the election theft nor the service corporation in which Biden is sworn into

only just started. nothing was going to happen until after the inauguration. The military will neither recognise the election theft nor the service corporation in which Biden is sworn into

The military will invade anywhere Biden tells them and bomb whoever he tells them.

Hmmmm. I see the Trump supporters have attacked and smashed up the Democrat headquarters in Portland. Clearly no unity for Biden likely to come soon.