Manchester City v Crystal Palace - Premier League - Sunday 17th January 2021 KO 19:15 GMT -Premier League Match Preview and MDT | Page 4 | Vital Football

Manchester City v Crystal Palace - Premier League - Sunday 17th January 2021 KO 19:15 GMT -Premier League Match Preview and MDT

HT. Decent return against a disciplined Palace team. Their approach will not change until either we get a second or we enter the final quarter/15min of the match

I seem to be picking on Kyle Walker but I am not really - he has just made more errors than others.

That last free kick is a classic - long kick from the keeper towards the halfway line. Half time is imminent. So instead of being sensible and not giving his opponent any excuse to go to ground, he challenges for a ball he cannot possibly win and the player hits the deck giving the opposition a free kick which they can launch into our box.....

Just let the ball drop, defend the space, make him play it back to a defender......

I seem to be picking on Kyle Walker but I am not really - he has just made more errors than others.

That last free kick is a classic - long kick from the keeper towards the halfway line. Half time is imminent. So instead of being sensible and not giving his opponent any excuse to go to ground, he challenges for a ball he cannot possibly win and the player hits the deck giving the opposition a free kick which they can launch into our box.....

Just let the ball drop, defend the space, make him play it back to a defender......
He's a defensive player. Mint at what he does, but he has his limitations.

I am waiting for Micah to complain ...."I don't know why Foden isn't getting more game time".

HAs he done that yet? (I have turned the sound off)

Right.......Clean sheet second half :please:

Concentrate from the kick off boys - no loose passes or losses of concentration!