USA chaos | Page 17 | Vital Football

USA chaos

They aren’t made of iron so can’t rust, they are independent, the US has no veto.
The U.K. is more outward looking, not insular.

Made in Britain though so I bet we’ve managed to make steel that can rust.

Not been updated for years

No USA input? You mean like the helicopters?

You don’t really believe we’re more outward looking genuinely do you?

Made in Britain though so I bet we’ve managed to make steel that can rust.

Not been updated for years

No USA input? You mean like the helicopters?

You don’t really believe we’re more outward looking genuinely do you?

The missiles are US manufactured and are not steel either. The warheads are U.K. made, AWE in Reading (Brother in law works there)
They are constantly maintained.
The Trident II D-5 is excellent and is good for another 20 years.
The US have no veto on the UKs use of Trident.

We are more outward looking as we’ve left a trading bloc which constrained the U.K. internationally.

Serious question.
Who is in charge of America's military right now?

Trump and his team incited insurrection and for people to storm the capitol. Seems like Pence intervened because Trump was either unwilling or too incompetent to put a stop to it. Pelosi is worried about an unhinged Commander in Chief doing something rash with the military.
If his orders are being checked by others (against the established chain of command / constitution) and others are taking decisions that he is seemingly incapable of making, then he has to be removed by the 25th amendment or by impeachment. If they don't, there is a second sort of coup going on, with upper echelon figures taking power unconstitutionally and going behind his back to use the military.

This is a dangerous situation and has consequences for us in the UK and other allies. Who is actually behind the wheel? What happens if the american military needs to be used in a hurry? There was a massive cyber attack just recently so it isn't totally hypothetical.

According to the US Constitution only Congress can declare and send US troops to war. Sadly the reality is that since Works War 2, it has been the President that has been putting US troops in other countries. In Trump's case he has managed to piss off everyone in the Government last week (including the military) so no one would listen to him if he decided to commit to use the Military for anything.

There all coming out of the woodwork now

And not surprisingly they are all part of the same group

The PON lot

It been going for years with the like of Woanz, Banger etc and then their friends who back them up when their racism and antisemitism is pointed out Basher, Mapp, CP etc then you get the likes of Pope who virtue signal but then say fuck all when there is actual antisemitism ( CP ) and racism displayed and double down on the people who are pointing it out

Even to those who may be Jewish or not white and are voicing concerns

Vital is a cesspit for antisemitism and racism and is perpetuated by a core group

Some of them with the pretence that they are decent people with good morals

They also say some horrific things about posters then when posters give them shit back they play the victim card or deny they have ever said anything bad
Listen, you fucking lunatic. I don’t even post on this thread because stupid c unts like you bore the fuck out of me. What gives you the right to name people, because they don’t agree with what you say, let alone call them racists. I am going to do a Da Fuq, and press the alert button; because I’m not fucking having that. For the record, I have never even met Woanz, and me and Banger have been mates since school. The rest you name, I’m pretty sure didn’t post on PON. So do me a favour, next time you go on one of your meltdowns; leave me the fuck out of it.

Listen, you fucking lunatic. I don’t even post on this thread because stupid c unts like you bore the fuck out of me. What gives you the right to name people, because they don’t agree with what you say, let alone call them racists. I am going to do a Da Fuq, and press the alert button; because I’m not fucking having that. For the record, I have never even met Woanz, and me and Banger have been mates since school. The rest you name, I’m pretty sure didn’t post on PON. So do me a favour, next time you go on one of your meltdowns; leave me the fuck out of it.

Probably not the best time, but shouldn't lunatic end with an exclamation mark?

Just checking, no point letting standards slip just because of covid chap.

Has anyone seen Mrs Trump's latest bit of me me me?

She is absolutely awful.

Funny thing is, she is claiming to be the victim here of “salacious gossip, unwarranted personal attacks and false misleading accusations” and no one in the media seems to have a clue what she's talking about

She had great nudes though.

Yup he's a delusional fantasist grass who is clearly off his meds.

Also with more anti-semitism above...

I have gone from poking him with a stick for shits & giggles to be actually a bit worried. Rob1, Mr Angry all the splitters, he who must not be named; got their arses handed to them by various on here & even those lunatics had the good grace to fuck offer by the exploding dimwit has comeback even worse.

LYIN & GRASSIN