Jan Transfer Window | Page 19 | Vital Football

Jan Transfer Window

been a great shop window the fa cup actually. Not just these lower league sides but young lads from clubs like spurs who cant get games, must be some loan opportunities. Tho of course, this all comes down to how good your scouting etc is and ours is dire

The forward players were quality. Watters has 13 goals from 14 games this season.

Didn't see the game so no idea if he would fit our system, but interestingly, Watters may be familiar with the area after loan spells with Grantham, Gainsborough and Mickleover, although I suspect that information like that is completely irrelevant to our scouting team.

Here's what GBG says on the other forum:

A "fan" site of AEK, actually on the payroll of AEK's owner, EM's greatest enemy. The chances of the unsigned article actually containing real information on things pertaining to Olympiacos is below zero.

Even if there was truth in the fallout story, the chances of Fortounis leaving is even more below zero, and the chances of him going to Forest even less.

Here's what GBG says on the other forum:

A "fan" site of AEK, actually on the payroll of AEK's owner, EM's greatest enemy. The chances of the unsigned article actually containing real information on things pertaining to Olympiacos is below zero.

Even if there was truth in the fallout story, the chances of Fortounis leaving is even more below zero, and the chances of him going to Forest even less.

So its less than even more below zero; that looks pretty conclusive to me.

I hear on the grapevine that the Mutton Molester's are under a transfer embargo until the players have had their wages paid; the players will not be paid until the takeover is complete

The links to Whiteman look suspect to me; I fear we are being used to give Preston the hurry up.

Whiteman has already declared a preference for Preston as he would be able to continue living in the North West

So that's that. Despite my rant about Preston the other week as to why they are a superior football club to us more likely to be at the North End of the table, despite more things that ought to be in our favour, they are now a more attractive location as well!

I hear on the grapevine that the Mutton Molester's are under a transfer embargo until the players have had their wages paid; the players will not be paid until the takeover is complete

Takeover is due to complete this week.

Transfer embargo is more likely due to the change in ownership, once that is confirmed, wages will be paid, Rooney will be named as manager & then they can become active in the transfer market.

In regards to Rooney being made permanent manger, I’m clinging to the theory that his strong start is no different to Stuart Pearce’s for us - driven by the ‘Psycho’ factor and giving everyone an initial lift, but will be undone a few weeks down the line when that wears off and there’s nothing tactical to get him the results.

Surely Wayne Rooney, who can barely speak English and is about as smart as my big toe, will not be a good manager?

Attachments

• 57C1E440-F453-467D-B717-0F3545420623.jpeg
    57C1E440-F453-467D-B717-0F3545420623.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 6