Here we go! | Page 107 | Vital Football

Here we go!

Stretts won't be happy sitting in his French escape with his duty free...

Duty free won't be cheaper than the local plonk I imbibe when there; it's a perk for people buying at airports, terminals and the like.
As for the sports, I don't pay for them here, lol.
I do pay for NordVPN which, if I wanted to watch them, would work fine.

Last edited:
Duty free won't be cheaper than the local plonk I imbibe when there; it's a perk for people buying at airports, terminals and the like.
As for the sports, I don't pay for them here, lol.
I do pay for NordVPN which, if I wanted to watch them, would work fine.

Stop me if im wrong but you're saying you're ok and so what?

You tell me. I can only say what I take from your posts, I am not responsible for what you post.

Can you clarify what you take from my posts, that would cause you to infer that I am uncaring?
I'm just curious and a little put out that I may give that impression.

Can you clarify what you take from my posts, that would cause you to infer that I am uncaring?
I'm just curious and a little put out that I may give that impression.
There’s an element in your posts that suggest that as long as you are ok, then life is good and that’s that. You may well be on the wind but that’s how it comes across to me at times.

Pearced made a comment directly to me suggesting that I may be unhappy as I'm affected, I'm answered by saying I'm OK.

Glad to clear up any misunderstanding that you may have from my reply.

Come off it, its another little piss take in a growing list of piss takes from big to small. The deal is a shit one that we were bounced into by the threat of no deal.

Yup we know, you're all good and it's just teething problems.

What is funny here is that you can almost feel Gove starting to realise "oh yeah, THAT was why we wanted to be in the EU...."

View attachment 45020

If this is official government guidance, I'd worry about standards of literacy:

4....'Until a digital system is in place the paper certificates must be in the position of the driver'.

I presume they mean in the possession of the driver.

If this is official government guidance, I'd worry about standards of literacy:

4....'Until a digital system is in place the paper certificates must be in the position of the driver'.

I presume they mean in the possession of the driver.

LOL.
It's guidance from the RHA (Road Haulage Association), nothing to do with the Government.
Unions are not known for their, well you know...