Match Thread: Lincoln City v Peterborough United | Page 21 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Peterborough United

Felt like we were the team that hadn't played in a month. I'm more hopeful at HT today than I was against Sunderland. And I would be very happy with a point today.

Well truly awful and made worse by being on the TV. Can only get better?? Unfortunately no impact player off the bench today.

Definitely improved in the last 10 to 15, half time probably came at a bad time.

Peterborough worthy of their lead, but we cannot afford to keep missing such good opportunities against the better teams. They will punish us.

Still in it. Cannot possibly play as badly (he says with everything crossed).

I'll be more worried if they do drop a little deeper as it makes the counter attack for us option less effective and they look like they have a counter in them as well.

Well HT and already 20 pages into the match thread. Not the best of first half's this season. A couple of tweaks and I can see at least a draw and maybe a win... No negative waves. Still top of the table.

Maybe a few more G&T's will help also.

HT. Difficult to assess from commentary, but no doubt Posh came to press and attack from the off. Took us a good 20 - 25 mins to start threatening them. Sounds as though MA has a job to do to address the problems from the first half. Be interesting if Morgan Rogers gets on in the second half (I think he will). UP THE MIGHTY IMPS 👍👏👍👏

Awful. Slow and completely unaware of what's around them at times.
I wouldn't want to be involved in the "chat" in the dressing room
Half time changes, surely.

Danny Gabbidon is a dreadful co-commentator. Surely speaking clearly and audibly should be a basic skill for the role. Can barely hear a word he's saying - had to turn the volume up so loud, I got deafened when the ads came on.

Strange half. We played badly and I'm not sure if it is because we give the "big" teams too much respect or they are a step better than us. Should have scored though with Johnson or Howarths chances.

We miss Hopper badly. His hold up play really opens things up for Grant and others to be creative. Take it away and we look very average. I wonder if we will see Rogers for a spell in the second half. Still only down 1 - come on you Imps!

Not enjoying the fake noise sounds - very distracting.

Although Peterborough haven't really created chances for all that possession. Hopeful balls into the box mainly. We have had the best two chances, skied by Johnson and Howarth.

I cannot believe they can keep up this high energy press, especially not after 25 days without a game. Stay in the game, Lincoln, there will be chances later.