Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse.... | Vital Football

Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse....

A downgrade in motor from his ostentatious choice wouldn't be a bad thing.

Looking at the timber he's carrying and his inability to last more than 45 minutes a bicycle would be a good replacement.

Surely not...............by the way what do you reckon Wilder was whispering in his ear's when he was subbed on Saturday..............how about you need to lose a stone in weight at least to even get close to the fitness of some of our opponents.

An orange Lamborghini thought to belong to Sheffield United striker Lys Mousset was involved in a horror crash in the early hours of Monday morning.
Police said two men in their 20s have been arrested on suspicion of being "over the prescribed limit" after the Italian luxury sports car collided with "a number of parked cars" in Abbeydale Road South at around 12.10am this morning.

I'm sure United will release a statement to enlighten us eventually, be positive it could have been nicked.

looks like that is the bit abbydale road south just after the junction of dore road, just before abbeydale industrial hamlet mill pond....

Just thinking the Saudi culture is very anti alcohol and specifically issues that arise around alcohol consumption. This could be the straw that broke the camels back ( no pun intended).

It would appear it is Lys car.

WTF have we done to upset every fkn god going.
I 've decided not to be a gay lesbian anymore as it can't help.
If every self entitled oxygen thief such as that talentless whining sack of s hit Sam f u c k tard Smith followed my example the world and SUFC would be in a far, far better place in a heartbeat.
Fact.

Last edited:
To be honest the way he’s been playing he’ll be no loss.

I recall in one of Roy’s View From a Bournemouth fan saying that Mousee liked the trappings of being a footballer far more than he did actually being one. I didn’t quite get it at the time but now I think he nailed it!

Last edited:
What the fuck's he even doing being over the limit at that time when he's in for training Monday morning?

What a stupid sack of shit he is.

he not only drives pissed, he fuckin looks like hes playing pissed. what a fucking car crash of a signing hes been. get him fucking sold asap and get his wages of the wage bill. just glad no ones been killed ,the absolute fucking moron

The police arrested two men at the scene for being over the limit so I wonder if neither admitted to being the driver or if it’s the driver of another car? If it’s the former, somebody should tell him that the idea is that your sober mate takes the can. It doesn’t work if you’re both pissed.

The police arrested two men at the scene for being over the limit so I wonder if neither admitted to being the driver or if it’s the driver of another car? If it’s the former, somebody should tell him that the idea is that your sober mate takes the can. It doesn’t work if you’re both pissed.
hahahahahahah next thing egan will get eaten by a crocodile,or bash hit by a piece of a meteorite which only happens once in 300 years :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Both of our big striker signings from 2019 have proven to be stupid little boys.

Both done for drink driving.

But Mousset has surpassed McBurnie by a long way here.

You couldn't make it up.

Will have been on his way to McDonalds by the way won't he.

What the fuck's he even doing being over the limit at that time when he's in for training Monday morning?

What a stupid sack of shit he is.
Could be even worse when/if we find out who his similarly pissed up passenger was. Who is it he still digs with?

To be honest the way he’s been playing he’ll be no loss.

I recall in one of Roy’s View From a Bournemouth fan saying that Mousee liked the trappings of being a footballer far more than he did actually being one. I didn’t quite get it at the time but now I think he nailed it!
Our Chris must be wondering what can go wrong next FFS.UTMPB