Southampton FC v Manchester City - Premier League - Saturday 19th December 2020 KO 15:00 GMT -Premier League Match Preview and MDT | Page 7 | Vital Football

Southampton FC v Manchester City - Premier League - Saturday 19th December 2020 KO 15:00 GMT -Premier League Match Preview and MDT

Sterling needs to up his game. He may have given us the lead but his neglect of his defensive role is putting Cancelo under pressure with Walcott and Walker-Peters

My observation on Dias: He's definitely what we needed. He is technically better than Sir Vincent, and if he can develop the Captain's mean streak, he will be a legend.

Time for the Southampton TV catch up with Amazon. Two ex-S'ton managers critiquing Southampton and ......is there another team playing? 🤔

I good entertaining half, and a change where it turns out to be a proper football match apart from the antics of the Saints players, I mean what was Walcott clutching his chest for? KDB's booking was a joke, but all in all they have tried t stop KDB by crowding him out and City's defence so far have not fallen for the three card give me a penalty kick by tackling in the area, Amazon prime doing their best to say that the Dias effort was a foul and it wasn't imo