Jesse Lingaard? | Vital Football

Jesse Lingaard?

SoloBLUTSinger

Vital Youth Team
A good prospect . Pace , power and a point to prove . Suggested in the press and on the social media pundits . A strong character but we’ve had plenty of those . Would be a sensible gamble to me . U T B

Absolutely no idea how this would go. This year has been the craziest in living memory for anyone under about 75 so nothing would surprise me with this signing or anything else whatsoever.

Saw a comment on the BBC report on the EU talks saying it was ridiculous we were looking to enforce ownership of our fishing waters. The argument being that fish and water move. I'm not surprised by the stupidity of people anymore but that statement came close.

A good prospect . Pace , power and a point to prove . Suggested in the press and on the social media pundits . A strong character but we’ve had plenty of those . Would be a sensible gamble to me . U T B

I agree fellow Blade. He would also bring some fashion sense and style to the Lane. It would be great to see him kneeling alongside David McG and the rest of the lads in January. We badly need some flair and creativity.

If I was manager I'd always have a 'no dancing twats' rule so this would definitely rule out the signing of Dancing Twat himself.

He could be this relegation season's Andy Reid.

It's some fall from grace for the lad. Trying to juggle being an elite footballer and a fashion mogul at the same time not the smartest idea.

Absolutely no idea how this would go. This year has been the craziest in living memory for anyone under about 75 so nothing would surprise me with this signing or anything else whatsoever.

Saw a comment on the BBC report on the EU talks saying it was ridiculous we were looking to enforce ownership of our fishing waters. The argument being that fish and water move. I'm not surprised by the stupidity of people anymore but that statement came close.

Simples then Shaun, stop eating meat, Whitby fisherman do leisure boat trips from Staithes to Grimsby and Lake district Sheep farmers make millions on holiday caravans.....this also enables all the hills to grow trees again as the sheep aren't eating them.. which solves the flooding in Cockermouth and Carlisle....quids in!!

Simples then Shaun, stop eating meat, Whitby fisherman do leisure boat trips from Staithes to Grimsby and Lake district Sheep farmers make millions on holiday caravans.....this also enables all the hills to grow trees again as the sheep aren't eating them.. which solves the flooding in Cockermouth and Carlisle....quids in!!

Thanks but I like meat and have no problem with eating it. I've cried after hearing the screaming as fields of oats are mercilessly scythed down, and almonds are cruelly pounded just so selfish veggies and vegans can have milk.
My post above had nothing to do with dietary choices and everything to do with the gene pool, but thanks for your interesting sidestep.
Seriously I don't wish to stop eating meat. Life is short enough and presents enough in the way of hurdles. Get your enjoyment where you can. ( I draw the line at Cannibalism).
If I were to give up meat as some close family members have, (for their personal reasons ) it would be a personal choice and not the result of any external pressure.
I have enough on doing the world a favour preventing myself from wiping out the odd lycra vvanker as I attempt to get to work.

Speaking of work.... You have a good day Just wanta.
And it's SEAN. Not being pedantic. Just saying. :punk:

Lingard would kneel as stylishly as if he was starting a routine on Strictly , fellow blade. If we are going to be relegated , let’s do it with some panache.

Jesse would truly be a fist on the chin kind of kneeler, I'm sure.

If that style, if that statement making ability isn't worth serious investment as a professional football club, then nothing is.

I would like to think we'll be endeavouring to sign as many of Jesse's bros as possible too. I can't deal with our team looking so racist any longer.

Jesse would truly be a fist on the chin kind of kneeler, I'm sure.

If that style, if that statement making ability isn't worth serious investment as a professional football club, then nothing is.

I would like to think we'll be endeavouring to sign as many of Jesse's bros as possible too. I can't deal with our team looking so racist any longer.

We need to address the sponsorship side of things. Getting ' Rotherham Taxi Drivers ' on our shirts would be a real statement of intent.

Shit. Fuck. Bollocks.

I've just seen that we're actually interested in a loan for him, reported by Manchester Evening News.

Seeing that little twat play for us would be very difficult.

Off all the players I would have thought we could have been interested in in January - Jesse would not have been one of them. However, he's quick, forward thinking and obviously v bored at Man U - so why not?

prefer jesse james,he can shoot straight and hits the target with ease,no good with his back to the goal though.

Its a 110% yes from me , fellow blades. And I believe a deal was agreed on Thursday taking Lundstram the other way. This could be the best transfer window ever. I would drive from Whitby to Manchester myself , to pick him up in my camper van.

1608369701197.jpeg