NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 306 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a load of crap you spout, If Barry is saying this then I believe him they have far more information than us and as far as being in bed with Nandy is concerned that's pathetic he has Wigan Ath burned in his soul.
I've told you before everything you've posted has proved to be wrong stick to mucking out the stables.
I thought this was a forum where people expressed their views?No need for personal abuse,if you don't agree with someone try and answer without being abusive

What a load of crap you spout, If Barry is saying this then I believe him they have far more information than us and as far as being in bed with Nandy is concerned that's pathetic he has Wigan Ath burned in his soul.
I've told you before everything you've posted has proved to be wrong stick to mucking out the stables.
Then he needs to come out and tell people Excatly what he has heard instead of just drip feeding stuff and expecting everyone to just follow him over the trench.

Though the fact he was associated with it in the first place should set alarm bells ringing in regards their credibility and decision making. He was in effect leading the bid, the public face, the pr spokesman and indeed investor. Once the deals approved I highly suspect he’ll be brought back to run the club, whatever his job title.

Re Frampton I agree, though suspect his ‘grand plans’ are long term ones.

Throughout all this the RRRs have remained in dignified silence, so shouldn’t be discounted, although it all seems a done deal so irrelevant unless the efl can find a reason not to approve the Spanish.

Given he's been convicted of nothing, it'd be interesting to see the EFL's reasons for turning him down. Maybe the fact he's been charged (I think) is enough, but what happened to innocent till proven guilty?

Frampton ...... see new thread

RRR ...... I suppose so, but the nagging niggle I have with them was what on earth took them so long to get involved?

Come on Bicky you’re not naive to believe that everything can be put into a public forum, not least because it will be from current employees who could then be facing the dack when they take over or from individuals who have breached nda’s to share info on the basis it isn’t made public so can’t be traced back. As Zakky said Barry is a tied in the wool blue, he bleeds it. If he’s saying they aren’t right from what he knows then in all likelihood they aren’t right.
Some of stuff. He is saying on twitter has been told to him by past players and staff. Why can't he share that? That is under no nda.

I thought this was a forum where people expressed their views?No need for personal abuse,if you don't agree with someone try and answer without being abusive

First of all there is no personal abuse writing crap isn't abusive you do hang about in stables so no abuse there either. To say Barry is tied up with Lisa Nandy is far more abusive to someone who has done more than his fair share for supporters of this club

Ps I have asked you before repeatedly MOONAY stop replying to my posts

How is my support unwavering when I've described them as being the lesser of 3 evils. Try reading to the end before climbing on your high horse.

Frampton has done nothing apart from come out with ever increasingly outlandish statement with nothing to back it up. He reckons we can go all the way to the Premier League and make a profit in doing so. He wants to increase a stadium that we will never fill again.

If he is such an admirable enthusiast and keen follower of all things Wigan, including it's soccer team, why didn't he get involved in July. We might even have been able to keep hold of our training ground in Uxton if he had.

I did read to the end but that comment came in the middle. The rest didn’t get much better.

Frampton has said his group came along before the Spanish and offered a deal and were told a deposit wasn’t required. They weren’t entertained by the administrators but were subject to same public ridicule they afforded the US group by them. I’m surprised they found the time in between embarrassing themselves with a news reporter and slagging off informed journalists and radio pundits. Instead they jumped into bed with the Spaniards after about 3 days proclaiming there would be no issue with them passing the easiest of tests by end of October. I wonder what incentive there was. If you’re asking me whether I believe Frampton or the administrators then Frampton all day long given the unprofessionalism we’ve seen from the admins.

To be fair you told us that ex Salford owner was buying us - so it’s fair to question your judgement on what you believe.

Ps I have asked you before repeatedly MOONAY stop replying to my posts

Erm .......weren't you the one who was so insistent that you weren't going to be told what to do by others? ............... well take some of your own medicine.

Any road, I thought you were supposed to be ignoring me.

Oh, and I'd say that telling someone to stick to mucking out stables whilst not necessarily abusive, is still hardly gentlemanly.

Frampton has said his group came along before the Spanish and offered a deal and were told a deposit wasn’t required. .

Nah, come on, let's get this right. He wasn't told that........ he said it wasn't mentioned in the "SPA" (I think). Krasner has mentioned about the deposit for exclusivity right from the outset.

Given he's been convicted of nothing, it'd be interesting to see the EFL's reasons for turning him down. Maybe the fact he's been charged (I think) is enough, but what happened to innocent till proven guilty?

Frampton ...... see new thread

RRR ...... I suppose so, but the nagging niggle I have with them was what on earth took them so long to get involved?

That’s the thing we just don’t know. I thought it was also to do with his source of funds as much as his personal history. Let’s be blunt, the efl have passed Bassini, Anderson and those two ***** from China in recent years, so it would take something remarkable for a person to fail those tests.

Re the RRRs, I think it’s a consortium Royle has had to put together, it wasn’t a pre existing group of investors. As we’ve seen with Frampton it’s possible they made a bid but just ignored. I suppose given the help Royle provided initially it’s spared them the administrator treatment of publicly slagging them off.

Erm .......weren't you the one who was so insistent that you weren't going to be told what to do by others? ............... well take some of your own medicine.

Any road, I thought you were supposed to be ignoring me.

Oh, and I'd say that telling someone to stick to mucking out stables whilst not necessarily abusive, is still hardly gentlemanly.

I don't wish to converse with you your know all smart Alec responses make my skin crawl

That’s the thing we just don’t know. I thought it was also to do with his source of funds as much as his personal history. Let’s be blunt, the efl have passed Bassini, Anderson and those two ***** from China in recent years, so it would take something remarkable for a person to fail those tests.

Re the RRRs, I think it’s a consortium Royle has had to put together, it wasn’t a pre existing group of investors. As we’ve seen with Frampton it’s possible they made a bid but just ignored. I suppose given the help Royle provided initially it’s spared them the administrator treatment of publicly slagging them off.

Given that a Barclays bank loan was the source, I hardly think that's going to be a reason for giving him the thumbs down.

I Think who they've passed in the past is largely irrelevant. Their procedures were obviously more lax back then ....... plus of course, with us this time, they're going to dot every i and cross every t.

I get that re Royle, but it still took him a hell of a while.

I don't wish to converse with you your know all smart Alec responses make my skin crawl

You're just a hypocritical grumpy old man, who doesn't like to have his opinion challenged, getting touchy with everyone who does so.

There's no need.

Nah, come on, let's get this right. He wasn't told that........ he said it wasn't mentioned in the "SPA" (I think). Krasner has mentioned about the deposit for exclusivity right from the outset.

I wouldn’t trust Krasner as far as I could throw him, and it wouldn’t be far. If a deposit was necessary then surely it would have been in the SPA. To be fair if there was no requirement to put one down per that document then administrators can’t moan when people don’t.

Come on Bicky you’re not naive to believe that everything can be put into a public forum, not least because it will be from current employees who could then be facing the dack when they take over or from individuals who have breached nda’s to share info on the basis it isn’t made public so can’t be traced back. As Zakky said Barry is a tied in the wool blue, he bleeds it. If he’s saying they aren’t right from what he knows then in all likelihood they aren’t right.
If you knew that something was wrong then has a reporter and has a fan you would surly inform the fans anyway you can i know i would regardless of any come back
Unless it was information given to me which could be false inaccurate and damn right slanderous which in the way a certain person has behaved allthrough out has done nothing but pop up now and then with information that has been total opposite

Given that a Barclays bank loan was the source, I hardly think that's going to be a reason for giving him the thumbs down.

I Think who they've passed in the past is largely irrelevant. Their procedures were obviously more lax back then ....... plus of course, with us this time, they're going to dot every i and cross every t.

I get that re Royle, but it still took him a hell of a while.

Was it a Barclays loan? Secured against what and how was that financed?

I don’t think the tests have changed but perhaps they are taking them more seriously given the obvious failings. Whatever it is no one is disclosing why.

You're just a hypocritical grumpy old man, who doesn't like to have his opinion challenged, getting touchy with everyone who does so.

There's no need.

Elderly I may be and that will come to you if your lucky grumpy no, touchy no, its just you that annoys me imensley

I wouldn’t trust Krasner as far as I could throw him, and it wouldn’t be far. If a deposit was necessary then surely it would have been in the SPA. To be fair if there was no requirement to put one down per that document then administrators can’t moan when people don’t.
I'm not exactly sure what the SPA is, but just because Frampton says it wasn't in there doesn't actually mean it wasn't. As I said, we all know that Krasner has mentioned it right from the start.

Perhaps they don’t want to be publicly identified or have it affect their friends who are former colleagues.
He does not even have to mention names or places just what he has been told. Instead of just expecting us to follow him out of the trenches because he says so. Especially when the as already been a load of stuff thrown at these Spaniards that turned out to be false and the fact that the has been an attempt by another bidder allegdley Frampton to turn the fans against the Spanish via random messages and fake twitter accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.