Lineup v Bristol R | Vital Football

Lineup v Bristol R

Graham seemed to limp and hold his leg as he left the pitch on Saturday just to retrieve the ball. No offence to Medley but Graham is the one player we do not want out of the side so hope it is just a precaution.

Graham seemed to limp and hold his leg as he left the pitch on Saturday just to retrieve the ball. No offence to Medley but Graham is the one player we do not want out of the side so hope it is just a precaution.
Hamstring.

To be honest I am looking forward to a change in line up, hopefully we could be surprised with how the team play.

Unfortunately my long awaited visit to the pub up here in tier 2 has ended earlier than I expected so I've just blown another £10 on making myself miserable again. F#cked without Graham.

Does anyone genuinely know why our players are still "taking the knee" at the start of the match, what the point of it is and what it's achieving? Will be interesting to see if teams/players continue to do this when fans are back in the ground as I am not sure the reaction will be altogether positive. Maybe they know that and are making the most of their little stunt while they can until then?

Does anyone genuinely know why our players are still "taking the knee" at the start of the match, what the point of it is and what it's achieving? Will be interesting to see if teams/players continue to do this when fans are back in the ground as I am not sure the reaction will be altogether positive. Maybe they know that and are making the most of their little stunt while they can until then?
IMO its lost its impact now and agree it doesn't achieve anything. It's down to the powers that be who can make a real difference to do what needs to be done or at least create a framework for progress to be achieved.

Lol, as soon as I logged on and saw them doing it my first thought was “Treacle’s gonna have the hump” 🤣🤣🤣

Tokenism at its worst. Frankly I'm embarrassed by it and I come at this from the opposite political spectrum to you ST.