Pirates tonight! | Page 4 | Vital Football

Pirates tonight!

Some promising play when in possession but sadly ends up with a misplaced ball, need a bit of sustained possession and pressure.

Poor result on paper but it stops a rot, sort of and nice to not lose. Again Massey invisible and should not be playing. Pearce was very, very good!

Might be a point but it's just papering over the cracks.....no win in 12, toothless up front, only able to play in fits and starts, carrying players, no owners, another player gone.....apart from that bring on Saturday & the high flying Imps.....

Might be a point but it's just papering over the cracks.....no win in 12, toothless up front, only able to play in fits and starts, carrying players, no owners, another player gone.....apart from that bring on Saturday & the high flying Imps.....
Very harsh on the young lads that Jock ........and Lincoln is next Tuesday.

Other than that, good post.

(Now that's sarcasm).
😉

Poor result on paper but it stops a rot, sort of and nice to not lose. Again Massey invisible and should not be playing. Pearce was very, very good!
Why don't we try him as an attacking right winger? Possibly may have some sort of impact playing in position just so long as there is someone playing behind him laying balls off for him to run on to. We seem to have developed an aversion to playing real wingers. I'm sure Massey was sort of one of them at one time but Yanic is the last one of note to remember.

It's a good job for Massey there's no fans in the ground after that further non-performance - he would rightly be getting dogs abuse.
Our highest paid player clearly not arsed and being shown badly up by a bunch of kids.
Hang your head in shame you w⚓

And on the upside well done to the rest for stopping the rot.
Fear for us playing a good L1 team though 🙄

I just don’t know what’s going through Massey’s head. On his day he is a really good player. But you are left with the overwhelming impression that he is making zero effort and can’t be arsed. He should hang his head in shame

I just don’t know what’s going through Massey’s head. On his day he is a really good player. But you are left with the overwhelming impression that he is making zero effort and can’t be arsed. He should hang his head in shame
No matter how good a player is, if he is not interested in playing, drop him,
i'd sooner have a grafter in the team than a shirker.

We must be due a win at sometime,
perhaps we could shoot down, the high flying Imps?