What or who were they texting? competition winner!! | Page 2 | Vital Football

What or who were they texting? competition winner!!

Jose with a grin!

“following Cities indifferent start to the season and Virgil’s injury at a Liverpool. The boys are starting to believe! The lads are currently checking the odds on Spurs winning the PL this season” 👍👍👍

Fraid I got in before you on this theme mate see my post before my last post...unlucky

I reckon they were on the WhatsApp group chat

Dele - how did you guys get on?
Dier - bro, we nicked a goal at the end and won 1-0.
Dele - nice, don't tell Jose but I'm out for a cheeky Monday night pint
PEH - Carlsberg I hope
Toby - yeah don't blame you. He's starting Bale on Thursday. You'll be on the bench again anyway.

I reckon they were on the WhatsApp group chat

Dele - how did you guys get on?
Dier - bro, we nicked a goal at the end and won 1-0.
Dele - nice, don't tell Jose but I'm out for a cheeky Monday night pint
PEH - Carlsberg I hope
Toby - yeah don't blame you. He's starting Bale on Thursday. You'll be on the bench again anyway.

He should have been on the naffing bench.

After much deliberation and after much laughing the mods vote went to a tie-break (I had the casting vote):

And the winner is .....SheringhamNo10 !!!

I pissed myself laughing at it.

Gary gets an honorable mention..

(Could you please direct message me with your home address and the voucher will be winging its way to you!)

After much deliberation and after much laughing the mods vote went to a tie-break (I had the casting vote):

And the winner is .....SheringhamNo10 !!!

I pissed myself laughing at it.

Gary gets an honorable mention..

(Could you please direct message me with your home address and the voucher will be winging its way to you!)

Bless you ex, you obviously have a warped sense of humor (like myself) 🤣🤣🤣

How about sending the voucher to Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice (one of Spurs charity partners).

I’m sure one of the families they support could use an extra little treat this Christmas.

Bless you ex, you obviously have a warped sense of humor (like myself) 🤣🤣🤣

How about sending the voucher to Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice (one of Spurs charity partners).

I’m sure one of the families they support could use an extra little treat this Christmas.

Ok will do it in the morning. Great shout! And yes I have a warped sense of humour too lol!

Last edited: