NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 227 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF has the council got to do with the negotiations on the level of rent increase the worriers will pay - that should be a discussion purely between the prospective stadium owners and Pollards lackeys. The council should not be concerned, never mind involved unless the level of increase takes it to above market rates (which from current levels would be unlikely)
They can pay their increased rent from the funds the government granted them yesterday

Because the council, as part owners of the Stadium Co, will need to agree any proposed changes to the rent under the lease ...........or at least, that's what I'm assuming.

You are a forgetful silly-billy at times Hampton. ;)

We also pay rent. Its more likely to do with what we pay.

I partly agree ....... I imagine that the rent from both WAFC and WRLFC will be going up, with the agreement of the council.

Reading between the lines I would say it's all done and dusted, just the final say so from the EFL! Funding proved, ground lease done,fit and proper test should be no problem with the La Liga recommendation! If so hope everyone gets behind them!
Well said let’s just get it done

Because the council, as part owners of the Stadium Co, will need to agree any proposed changes to the rent under the lease ...........or at least, that's what I'm assuming.

You are a forgetful silly-billy at times Hampton. ;)

I partly agree ....... I imagine that the rent from both WAFC and WRLFC will be going up, with the agreement of the council.
Not sure how a 15% stake gives you a block on owt in any company structure tbh 🤔
Silly billy 👍😁

Not sure how a 15% stake gives you a block on owt in any company structure tbh 🤔
Silly billy 👍😁

Oh, dear me Billy. The % stake doesn't necessarily (on it's own) define voting rights. It depends what's in the agreement. (Golden share etc).

I'm not saying that the Council do have a veto option, but given that they were obviously a hurdle that had to be overcome, they obviously had some kind of ability to kybosh the bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.