Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 206 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

I’m going for very tenuous. Shaun Dimech scored for Malta against Andorra. I’m hoping he is either son or at least related to Luke Dimech

Due to lack of games been scouring the lower leagues! Lennel John-Lewis scored for Hereford & Bernard Mensah for Gloucester City

Billy Knott played today for Billericay Town in their National League South win over Slough Town. He has signed on a short term dual registration from Bowers & Pitsea.
I am told from someone involved at Billericay who is a close friend that he was man of the match today.

Billy Knott played today for Billericay Town in their National League South win over Slough Town. He has signed on a short term dual registration from Bowers & Pitsea.
I am told from someone involved at Billericay who is a close friend that he was man of the match today.

I hope it works out for him. I remember that cracking strike at the Bank from about 25yds.

Morrell a lucky boy, not to be sent off.
As good as he might be, I think he might have little man syndrome. He's had a kick at an Irish lad right in front of the ref. He's fortunate the lad didn't make a meal of it.