Arsenal v Aston Villa Match Thread 08/11/2020 19:15 | Page 26 | Vital Football

Arsenal v Aston Villa Match Thread 08/11/2020 19:15

Douglas Luiz appreciation post. Unsung hero, he’s like the ECU of the motor, makes everything tick.

There was a time at 1-0 he covered the defence who were AWOL to stop a clear cut chance, little things like that which don’t get much credit but give such a boost to the players watching it can make or break the game.

I haven’t seen many players who can read the game and danger like Luiz.

Our old friend, Mark Lawrenson had us down for a 2-0 defeat. I'm not sure he's forecast us to win at all this season.
Anyway, up to 6th - with a game in hand!

I personally couldn’t care, as I’ve done the same in the prediction league. Keep going Lawro!

Douglas Luiz appreciation post. Unsung hero, he’s like the ECU of the motor, makes everything tick.

There was a time at 1-0 he covered the defence who were AWOL to stop a clear cut chance, little things like that which don’t get much credit but give such a boost to the players watching it can make or break the game.

That was his best game of the season.

He still gets too much wrong for me but I concede that he also got a lot right tonight too - super pass to Barkley for Ollie's first goal too.

Yeah I'm a big fan mate. Our new Petrov

He still gets too much wrong for me but I concede that he also got a lot right tonight too - super pass to Barkley for Ollie's first goal too.

Out of interest, what does he get wrong for you? I do think he struggles more in fast games at times and his early decision making wasn’t great but he’s worked on that and eliminated giving silly balls away.