US Presidential election | Page 15 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

sorry to go on. Biden has not been certified as winner of any state yet. Strange ?.
It’s just the way their system works. Because you’ve got numpty Trump, it only now becomes apparent. Formal declarations of state victories come weeks later and always have. When the mathematics make it impossible for the losing candidate to win, the media calls a winner. That’s the way it’s always been. It’s just been hidden because at the point we’re at now the loser always concedes....until now.

The big problem in American politics going forward is that Biden is likely to be a one term president at best.Trump may or may not run again as a Republican or even a independent as mentioned before by another poster.But if Ms Kamala Harris makes a decent vise President then she is likely to be selected as the Democratic nominee. With Trump or a trump type running against her .This years battle will seem like a friendly chat compared to what is likely to start in just 3 years time.

Last edited:
My prediction is that today is 8th November and by 8th November 2022 , but Biden and Johnson will no longer be in office.
Biden, because he’s clearly already doolally and Johnson because he’s totally incompetent.

Biden, because he’s clearly already doolally and Johnson because he’s totally incompetent.

So Biden, a 77 year old who has given a very eloquent and long speech overnight at the end of an exhausting campaign will not last another 12 months before the onset of as yet not diagnosed dementia, and yet a 74 year old Trump will be fighting fit enough at the next election (when he will be 78) to run again?

And Biden is the one that has shown all the signs of being doolally?

Riiiiiiiight.

So Biden, a 77 year old who has given a very eloquent and long speech overnight at the end of an exhausting campaign will not last another 12 months before the onset of as yet not diagnosed dementia, and yet a 74 year old Trump will be fighting fit enough at the next election (when he will be 78) to run again?

Riiiiiiiight.
The Trump bit could come true even if he is a total fruit cake by then .After all if he got 10% of the vote he would still say he was robbed and that the media and state governors had stolen the presidency.

Riiiiiiiight.
😂
Just you wait.
I’ve a mother in law with dementia and know the signs very well.

Just because Trump is a bit of a nutter doesn’t let Biden off the hook.
Looney Yanks are proclaiming the new Messiah.
You wait!

The Trump bit could come true even if he is a total fruit cake by then .After all if he got 10% of the vote he would still say he was robbed and that the media and state governors had stolen the presidency.
Yeah but he didn’t Chris.
He convinced over 70 million people to vote for him.
That’s the concern.
Trump is gone but Trumpism is alive and thriving.
The Democrats have a real tough job on their hands to gain credibility.

Kamala Harris is a very smart and ambitious woman. Like some others, I can see her being POTUS prior to ending of the upcoming Democratic term. From an outsiders point of view, I believe that she might be a more effective President of the USA than Joe Biden. But, notwithstanding her experience as a Prosecutor, Harris will have a challenging job in achieving domestic stability, especially in relation to law and order.

To my mind, Biden is a far less credible leader and it also worries me that he has and may still, for all I know, promoted the (tired) narrative of IRA murders being freedom fighters. The Irish-American vote is a big deal in the USA, especially along the east coast, but so many Americans fail to see the wood for the trees when it comes to Northern Ireland.

The USA and UK will continue to be strong military and intelligence allies but somehow, I doubt Joe Biden will ever be a true friend of the UK. However, does that matter at all ? Guess we`ll find out in the coming years.

Kamala Harris is a very smart and ambitious woman. Like some others, I can see her being POTUS prior to ending of the upcoming Democratic term. From an outsiders point of view, I believe that she might be a more effective President of the USA than Joe Biden. But, notwithstanding her experience as a Prosecutor, Harris will have a challenging job in achieving domestic stability, especially in relation to law and order.

To my mind, Biden is a far less credible leader and it also worries me that he has and may still, for all I know, promoted the (tired) narrative of IRA murders being freedom fighters. The Irish-American vote is a big deal in the USA, especially along the east coast, but so many Americans fail to see the wood for the trees when it comes to Northern Ireland.

The USA and UK will continue to be strong military and intelligence allies but somehow, I doubt Joe Biden will ever be a true friend of the UK. However, does that matter at all ? Guess we`ll find out in the coming years.

Joe Biden refused to talk to the BBC yesterday, saying that he's Irish!