Only in America... | Page 20 | Vital Football

Only in America...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ump-protester-spits-police-officers-face.html

Tremendous restraint and professionalism displayed by the police officer there. Political extremists doing what political extremists do.

I fully expect a heavily edited version to be circulated elsewhere in due course whereby her screaming and then spitting in his face is removed to show an unprovoked act of police brutality.

Then again they might have to just suppress the images all together elsewhere, on the basis that this has already received widespread circulation in it's original unadulterated format.

Last edited:
'STOP THE COUNT' now is extra great, seeing as Trump would lose Arizona and Nevada and Biden would be president

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ump-protester-spits-police-officers-face.html

Tremendous restraint and professionalism displayed by the police officer there. Political extremists doing what political extremists do.

I fully expect a heavily edited version to be circulated elsewhere in due course whereby her screaming and then spitting in his face is removed to show an unprovoked act of police brutality.

Then again they might have to just suppress the images all together elsewhere, on the basis that this has already received widespread circulation in it's original unadulterated format.

Suppressed like published in a national newspaper?

Declaring the election invalid?
Saying he's staying put?
Suspension of all democratic Institutions?
Trump ruling with army backing henceforward?

Or maybe just that he's planning to visit his golf-course?

Who knows with someone as bat-shit crazy as he is?

But I suspect it will be legal shenanigans.

Suppressed like published in a national newspaper?
Suppressed as in 'Oh that's already been aired in a national newspaper so there's no value in us doctoring it and putting our slant on it via other MSN outlets. In fact it doesn't portray our agenda so we'd better not draw any attention to it whatsoever'.

I haven't checked and perhaps I'm being unjustly cynical, with this unedited footage being front and centre on The BBC and Guardian sites.

Suppressed as in 'Oh that's already been aired in a national newspaper so there's no value in us doctoring it and putting our slant on it via other MSN outlets. In fact it doesn't portray our agenda so we'd better not draw any attention to it whatsoever'.

I haven't checked and perhaps I'm being unjustly cynical, with this unedited footage being front and centre on The BBC and Guardian sites.

Yeah see what you mean to be fair fella, one woman spitting at a copper is much bigger news than the US Election or lockdown.

Can't believe they've got those front and centre and not one lass getting arrested

The BBC and the Guardian suppress this and everything you’re interested in Hully. They are OUT TO GET YOU. Lock all the doors and go and hide under the bed.

Yeah see what you mean to be fair fella, one woman spitting at a copper is much bigger news than the US Election or lockdown.

Can't believe they've got those front and centre and not one lass getting arrested
The thread is 'Only in America' and this is part of the wider debate that has been aired on here, not to mention it is tied into the election reaction in any case.

I must have missed the bit where we were told we can only discuss the direct outcome of US election on this thread.

The thread is 'Only in America' and this is part of the wider debate that has been aired on here, not to mention it is tied into the election reaction in any case.

I must have missed the bit where we were told we can only discuss the direct outcome of US election on this thread.

I clearly am not talking about this thread and what you can or can't talk about. I'm saying it would be insane if this was 'front and centre' news (your words) on pretty much any outlet at any time, yet alone the day after the US election and when MPs have just voted to lockdown the country...

I CAN'T FIND THE STORY ON THE TELEGRAPH. THEIR AGENDAAAAAAAAAAAAAA etc

The BBC and the Guardian suppress this and everything you’re interested in Hully. They are OUT TO GET YOU. Lock all the doors and go and hide under the bed.

It's that word again, balance. I like it and will continue to use it. I equally respect that other posters will properly link and highlight examples of disgraceful police behaviour on here, for you guessed it - balance.

I clearly am not talking about this thread and what you can or can't talk about. I'm saying it would be insane if this was 'front and centre' news (your words) on pretty much any outlet at any time, yet alone the day after the US election and when MPs have just voted to lockdown the country...

I CAN'T FIND THE STORY ON THE TELEGRAPH. THEIR AGENDAAAAAAAAAAAAAA etc
I'm making a broader point I suspect you know that.

I'm making a broader point I suspect you know that.

Yeah and I think it's a pretty terrible one. Information is so suppressed that a lass getting arrested for spitting on someone half way around the world has fallen on your lap, and you post a Daily Mail link (they would never make an editorial decision that painted the left in a bad light would they)?

This from the person who quickly highlighted Biden might have a neurological problem having called his granddaughter Beau, from an out of context video where he was clearly highlighting it was Beau's daughter if you watch the whole thing. World class balance. Smashed it.

But no, you have a very clear and balanced world view and everyone else is out to get you? You can have your own Faragist view of the world or whatever, just don't claim to be the arbiter of truth and balance.

From the Graun:

"A Georgia judge has dismissed the Trump campaign’s lawsuit over absentee ballots in the state.
The president’s reelection campaign tried to argue election officials were attempting to count invalid ballots in Georgia.
When pressed for evidence of that claim, the Trump campaign could not produce any.
The president’s campaign is trying to launch legal challenges in multiple battleground states, but they do not seem to have much merit at this point.
Election officials in multiple states have emphasized they will count every valid ballot before finalizing their results."

More pointedly for the people with less gruesome viewpoints, how can everyone else outside of the right reclaim free speech?

Because this argument is nonsense but we hear it all the time. Guardian etc suppresses free speech/balance etc, same person posts a Daily Mail link. People claim their world view is hidden when Farage, Trump et al are on my telly every 5 seconds.

It should be a really easy argument to dismantle because it is pretty straightforwardly ridiculous, but you hear it time and again...

Yeah and I think it's a pretty terrible one. Information is so suppressed that a lass getting arrested for spitting on someone half way around the world has fallen on your lap, and you post a Daily Mail link (they would never make an editorial decision that painted the left in a bad light would they)?

This from the person who quickly highlighted Biden might have a neurological problem having called his granddaughter Beau, from an out of context video where he was clearly highlighting it was Beau's daughter if you watch the whole thing. World class balance. Smashed it.

But no, you have a very clear and balanced world view and everyone else is out to get you? You can have your own Faragist view of the world or whatever, just don't claim to be the arbiter of truth and balance.

I don't know, I reckon the Mail amongst other non left papers do a pretty good job of highlighting unacceptable police behaviour.

Biden clearly introduced her as his son. We'll agree to disagree on that one.

Balance is missing when many posts on here have a left to extreme left bias. It would be boring if I left you to all congratulate yourselves on sharing the same world solutions and unchallenged views.

From the Graun:

"A Georgia judge has dismissed the Trump campaign’s lawsuit over absentee ballots in the state.
The president’s reelection campaign tried to argue election officials were attempting to count invalid ballots in Georgia.
When pressed for evidence of that claim, the Trump campaign could not produce any.
The president’s campaign is trying to launch legal challenges in multiple battleground states, but they do not seem to have much merit at this point.
Election officials in multiple states have emphasized they will count every valid ballot before finalizing their results."

1604596044744.png